• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #74] Pokémon Light Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2011
i think so you know what would be a good idea a underground area city.route or something

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
New Update:
Add more fakemon sprites reply if you like them or any suggestions :D also I added a shadow under a bridge (from a suggestion) Also added weeds so theres a duration from grass to rock
2-1.png
3-1.png
fff-back.png
ffg-back.png
iio-back.png
iio.png
ppa-back.png

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
New Update:
Add more fakemon sprites reply if you like them or any suggestions :D also I added a shadow under a bridge (from a suggestion) Also added weeds so theres a duration from grass to rock
2-1.png
3-1.png
fff-back.png
ffg-back.png
iio-back.png
iio.png
ppa-back.png

I kinda like the Bridge Tiles, it's kinda good and original. And I like the the Fakemon too. Well, GL with this, I know this will be a better version than the old Light Beta.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
the old one was called light 2.0 if you want to see THE MAJOR improvements view threads by narutoactor and click on pokemon light 2.0

Kyle Black

Banned
Years
your maps are wonderful.. but this map is a unnatural one

2-1.png

and this map is a perfect example of a good map
and it is a good map-

3.png

and for spriting.. do not make the outline colors black,
make the outline color a darker version of a default color.
this is a example of a sprite with black outline-

ffd.png

and this is a perfect example of a default color but darker version outline-

ppd-1.png

anyways, this is a very good hack and i wish you good luck ^^

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Wow, promising screenies, and for once saying so do the fakemon. Good luck on continuing

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
to the first post yes i will you can exspec some sone thanks to curt_07 the world map i made finaly got inserted and new over world added to the secened post thanks on the fakemon coment i decided to insert the fakemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back