• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How are you doing?

Sirfetch’d

I'm up a little early for my liking but overall so good so far! Got quite a busy day ahead to be honest, but it's going to be really pretty and warm so that makes me happy :3

Years
    I'm up a little early for my liking but overall so good so far! Got quite a busy day ahead to be honest, but it's going to be really pretty and warm so that makes me happy :3

I bet that weather is your doing, abusing your Castform powers. Should capture my own Castform...

Years
    I stayed up entirely too late talking to a friend in a skype call last night (I originally needed someone to rant to after getting pissed at people elsewhere), got woken up way too early after that, so....zzzzz.

But otherwise, I think I'm decent today! Still too early to tell for sure though. P:

omg omg omg.

please VM me sometime with your thoughts on this game, because it's my favorite Mario game so far. :'D

I heard a lot of good things about it so I'm very excited to try. <3 It's very long too, HLTB lists it as 40 hours on average to beat the story. Whoa.

Aaand I just woke up so not much to say on my day yet aha. Going to make food soon.. always excited to eat.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    I wish I could say I'm doing great, but fact is that I remained home today due illness... But I'll probably be going to college tomorrow again.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    don't have classes scheduled today, but I have work today...and going to a concert too. feeling pretty swell~

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    just got back from a jog and phew i'm tired. i'm doing kind of okay, i guess.

i had a bad time earlier, but oh well.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i'm a little less pissed than earlier, we had a math test today over the unit circle aka one of the easiest things you'll learn in math and i probably failed the test. my radians on my unit circle were off by one making probably 10 of my answers wrong, i have a 91 in math. fml yo

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Well today was a comfortable day off, but the work I've got coming up is draining. And I'm not feeling up-beat anyway as it is right now. I need to get out somewhere, with someone. And now I need to sleep.

Yukari

Pretty good. It's been raining a lot lately, but I learned that my uncle will be getting out of the hospital tomorrow, so I'm happy!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Ehh bit of a rough day at work today, but I'm glad it's the weekend! Buuut I'm on call this weekend starting tomorrow, so I'm enjoying this Friday night to its fullest :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Not great. Trying to recover from being sick, but still feel pretty wiped out. And stressed about various upcoming events in my life. Hopefully once I physically feel better, everything else will seem more manageable, too.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Okay I guess, but my mind is fuzzed up. I know it's fine to take a break since it's Black Saturday and everything, but I feel like I should stop procrastinating and do some uni work.

Years
    Much awaited 4-day weekend for us government public servants! Just been relaxing for the most part, but yesterday was rather stressful because I was desperately seeking my boyfriend's birthday gift everywhere I could find it only to have sellers say that someone else had beaten me to it :c But, I managed in the end so everything, the card along with the 2 gifts, will hopefully arrive before the 18th. I must say I'm rather proud of myself for getting my hands on a rare item though, hehe.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    You know actually, not bad at all. I got a crazy great discount on some books today, a game I bought from eBay was just delivered earlier, decided to try and make plans to go to a con later this year, it's Saturday, and I'm in good health.

I came into this thread ready to go all "ughhh lyfe" but it's really not that bad. Thanks random PC thread for the life perspective!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Stressed out, as usual. It's so miserable being stressed like this, being all strained mentally. I need to go run, I need to start cycling. But we live in the middle of nowhere and my mother doesn't want to up her rent budget despite making $12/hr now instead of $8. Gah.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Still a little bit upset with my senpai. He STILL hasn't followed me on instagram, even after I told him who I was. I've known him for almost five years, and it makes me feel like he's only being nice to me and stuff. Why did my mom have to tell my senpai I was autistic like DON'T DO THAT MOM HE'S MY SENPAI DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW EMBARRASSING IT IS THAT YOUR SENPAI KNOWS YOU'RE A FUCKING WEIRDO.

I'm also tired, but I don't know if it's worth going to sleep. It's almost four in the morning right now. Meh, I better go back to bed before I wake up with disabling anxiety. >___>

Back