• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How are you doing?

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I am doing hella awesome as usual thank you very much. Yeah things might suck sometimes but once you realize that happiness is learning to want what you already have, then you'll be aiight. I got family, I got friends, I got music, I got ice cream, life is good.

Years
    I'm also tired, but I don't know if it's worth going to sleep. It's almost four in the morning right now. Meh, I better go back to bed before I wake up with disabling anxiety. >___>

You go to bed at 4, I wake up at that time, at least for today I did.

With that being said, I'm actually rather alert and cheery having been up for 4.5 hours already, but only being 8:45 in the morning. Probably a result of working out. On the brighter side, I'm happy that the birthday gifts I bought my boyfriend have all shipped and will be arriving within the next couple weeks c: And the cookbooks I ordered from 2 weeks ago is finally ready for pick-up today so I shall be heading to the local Chapters after work!

Years
    I'm sitting here wondering just how much of an effect the weather has on my moods, because it's raining right now and I feel absolutely awful and this isn't the first time I've noticed something like this happening with contrary weather. I was feeling just fine yesterday, too.

But eh. It will pass. The mood, that is.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years

You go to bed at 4, I wake up at that time, at least for today I did.

Actually, no... I wake up at least two or three times during the night. It's due to one of my medications I take, which for the record, I've tried lowering and trying other methods to sleep better... and neither have worked.

Anyway, I'm doing a lot better now because... MY STUPID MEANIE HEAD OF A SENPAI FINALLY FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM AFTER PUTTING ME THROUGH HELL WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM.

Years
    Actually, no... I wake up at least two or three times during the night. It's due to one of my medications I take, which for the record, I've tried lowering and trying other methods to sleep better... and neither have worked.

Waking up involuntarily always blows, especially when you're running low on sleep and you really need it :c Happened on the train ride home today, but to be fair, those seats are not that comfortable to begin with. I'm always torn between whether to tilt my head back and lean it against the window or have it droop forward and look like a dying bobble head.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Just happy to be typing this since some dumbass almost hit me with their car while I was walking today. They give a license to anyone these days, I swear.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Not even decent right now, I can't catch a fucking break. I'm sick of certain aspects in my life.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I'm kind of funny, lol.

I'm trying really hard to program but I don't have the attention span for it, so I just gravitate back to PC and look at the massive lack of replies in TT at 4 in the morning

idk. I want to focus so bad but can't, aah >_>

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I just got back from the gym after lifting for about an hour and a half and running for half an hour. I can't fall asleep because I'm thinking of things that are going on in my life that are making it both really exciting, and also really complicated. I'm still on a rush with the overflow of testosterone. Which also means I'm incredibly horny, which is causing frustration because I don't feel like doing anything about it.

Years
    I just got back from the gym after lifting for about an hour and a half and running for half an hour. I can't fall asleep because I'm thinking of things that are going on in my life that are making it both really exciting, and also really complicated. I'm still on a rush with the overflow of testosterone. Which also means I'm incredibly horny, which is causing frustration because I don't feel like doing anything about it.

Whoever thought someone would be reluctant in relieving themselves of sexual frustration, haha.

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
    Pretty good another year older and I'm doing practically nothing at work today best birthday present ever. Also went to bed late last night due to me reading through a lot of my old writings. The song wake me up applies very well to my life right now, after reading that stuff.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Boarding my flight to Kansas City in a few. I forgot my straightener. My hair is a mess but you know what...that's not too important anymore.

super stoked!!

Years
    Tired, always tired. Commuting becomes so exhausting physically and mentally...I don't know how all those old folks on the train can do it ;-; Definitely going to take my dentist's offer of renting his condo should I be in Toronto again for my next co-op term.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Today was awesome. I think I'll celebrate with rum and coke. And maybe some soda.

Years
    Today was awesome. I think I'll celebrate with rum and coke. And maybe some soda.

Thought that said cake, would've asked you for some if it was, hehe.

I am bored and tired at work ;-; Not to mention it feels like somebody turned on the air conditioner here...Canadians.

Back