• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did u feel when u defeated the elite 4 and the champion?

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    lol here is how i went

Start:YAY im at Cynthia WOOHOO... *battle* aahh shes killing me... YES DOWN GOES GARCHOMP.... then her Roserade came and i only had to pokemon so i kept having to hit revives and potions then i try to use Fly with Skyraptor and she hits me with a one hit KO so i was like CRAP

Battle 2:ok before i go back in i use all the TMs i can use to make better moves on my pokemon and all my rare candies then it starts i use Magmartor and try to kill Spiritomb and it uses Light Screen and after 3 moves and one of her full Revives i kill it with Magmortar and i switch to Electirvive cause she put up that water pokemon that is evolved from Freebas and i use Thunder ALMOST kill it and it uses Revenge or Deflect wat ever the move is used that doubles ur dmg and sends it back to u so i did a one hit KO on electrivive and i switch to some thing forgot what i did but ti straight abliterated me completly so i cut off DS AGAIN and go back to right before i went to talk to her

Battle 3:"ok this time i dont care if im going to lose im just going to make sure she shows me all her pokemon so i can get Natinal Dex.... well it started and i just started sweeping her pokemon down one at a time with no effort i wasnt really even trying i just wanted her to show me all her pokemon well it got to roserade again and i got to use Fly and kill her one hit and i beat Cythia the Champion and was put in the Hall of Fame wicht i thought was Harrlairous cause i was meaning for her to kill me after i got to see all her pokemon but i defeated her with lvl 50 pokemon and a lvl 48 staraptor on acciedent so i was HAPPY AS HELL

my Team i used was
    Magmartor
    Electrivive
    Torterra
    Garchomp
    Garados
    Staraptor

Johto's Best

Luck > Skill
    Years
  • lol here is how i went

Start:YAY im at Cynthia WOOHOO... *battle* aahh shes killing me... YES DOWN GOES GARCHOMP.... then her Roserade came and i only had to pokemon so i kept having to hit revives and potions then i try to use Fly with Skyraptor and she hits me with a one hit KO so i was like CRAP

Battle 2:ok before i go back in i use all the TMs i can use to make better moves on my pokemon and all my rare candies then it starts i use Magmartor and try to kill Spiritomb and it uses Light Screen and after 3 moves and one of her full Revives i kill it with Magmortar and i switch to Electirvive cause she put up that water pokemon that is evolved from Freebas and i use Thunder ALMOST kill it and it uses Revenge or Deflect wat ever the move is used that doubles ur dmg and sends it back to u so i did a one hit KO on electrivive and i switch to some thing forgot what i did but ti straight abliterated me completly so i cut off DS AGAIN and go back to right before i went to talk to her

Battle 3:"ok this time i dont care if im going to lose im just going to make sure she shows me all her pokemon so i can get Natinal Dex.... well it started and i just started sweeping her pokemon down one at a time with no effort i wasnt really even trying i just wanted her to show me all her pokemon well it got to roserade again and i got to use Fly and kill her one hit and i beat Cythia the Champion and was put in the Hall of Fame wicht i thought was Harrlairous cause i was meaning for her to kill me after i got to see all her pokemon but i defeated her with lvl 50 pokemon and a lvl 48 staraptor on acciedent so i was HAPPY AS HELL

my Team i used was
    Magmartor
    Electrivive
    Torterra
    Garchomp
    Garados
    Staraptor

That story is like Generic chips. It's (gives you) the ****! (in a good way!)

I did something like that in PMD, but that's off topic.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    thanks for all your posts, and the posts that come after too~
    now my turn if u please!......___________-------ahem!
    elite 4? champion? who the heck are they?

Bosch

Unique Trainer
    Years
  • It was very easy for me to complete,
    i just wanted to beat them so i could catch
    giratina and the other legendaries that
    arrives after a new champion has been born.

I actualy think that the
    sinnoh elite four
    is way easier than all
    the old games. so not a
    big deal for me to win.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    i felt really good because i feel the whole game, all my training and everything paid off now you have the whole map to yourself!!!
    PLUS Cynthia was pissing me off....

Years
  • Nen wasn't really ecstatic or anything. But I was kinda proud that I defeated Cynthia on my first try. :'D I fought with a team of five Pokémon instead of six, so I wasn't expecting to win that easily.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    i was pretty mello its always fun facing cynthina shes the hardest trainer u face thus far in the game but IMO the E4 in Fire red were slighty harder but i havent played thro emerald yet iam sure that games e4 will be the hardest

i was actually rdy to start my journey to get the nationaldex and the rest of the hidden places

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
  • Neutral. It wasn't like a great accomplishment. It's not like when I apply for a job I'm going to put "I beat Pokémon Diamond when I was 16." Wow.

VanillaThunderbolt

Generic User Title
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    'Thank god, now i can actually get on with the game. Battle Frontier, Competative battling and Shines FTW'
    Indeed.

I've yet to get past any part in the story past the Stark Mountain side quest, and I haven't even fought Heatran O.o
    Between the Factory, the Castle, and Scratch-Off Cards [which are way too addictive >.<] I've probably killed half of my play time o wo

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    I was kinda relieved because then I could actually move on to things I actually wanted to do in the game, like battle frontier and getting my member's card for darkrai. I don't think the E4 are incredibly hard to beat if you have enough stat healers and revives...its mostly just annoying tedious work leveling you're pokemon up at the end of the game to be able to have a chance against the trainers.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    i was like "God, maybe i shoulda used Arceus and Latios, mighta been more exciting"

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    well, if the elite 4 and champ. were easy for the first time, did u care to go for them again? i mean do they have the lv. of their pokemon increased?

Pokegirl98

Just an Average Fangirl
    Years
  • But I was kinda proud that I defeated Cynthia on my first try. :'D I fought with a team of five Pokémon instead of six, so I wasn't expecting to win that easily.

Me too! I was so suprised that i got everyone on my first try i was almost crying and yelling at the top of my lungs. Aaron (spelling?) was so easy it wasn't even fun! Bertha was a little harder. Flint was easy: i have lots of water types :) Lucian was pretty hard: he knocked out three of my five pokemon. After much healing, I went after Cynthia. She was so tough. I beat her with all but one of my pokemon with 3 hp left.

I was so exited! I rewarded myself with the bragging rights for a week

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I had fun beating The E4 with my team of THREE:

Dodaitos
    Dootakun
    Fuwaraido

Back