• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you get into Pokemon?

ElCabron

Su Cabronito!
Years
  • When my uncle installed a GBA emulator on our computer when I was little.

lol this reminds me how amazed I was when I discovered GBC COULD BE RUN ON A COMPUTER! I did got jeaulosly.

I got into Pokemon because of the anime, which me and my sibilings would watch everyday . I remember, when I was 5 (early 2001), I had a pokemon magazine that featured Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur and also Caterpie and Pikachu! I was amazed. Loved Blastoise so friggin much. But didn't have the opportunity to play pokémon 'till I was 8, during which Pokemon R/S was released. And, even if R/S was the cool pokegame of the time, my first game was Pokemon Yellow, which I also switched Blue because I thought it'd be cool to have Squirtle (later I switched to Yellow because I figured Pikachu was way more cool (ye I was dumb)). It was so much fun.
    PS: Fun fact, I had a Haunter level 78 because I thought it'd evolve at level 100 or so. Good times. I truly miss playing pokemon games without worrying about stuff. OH THE MEMORIES!

Back