• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you last die?

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Gunned down by someone in Combat Arms. It was my fault, I tried to no-scope him. xD

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Here's a good one. Castlevania 2 Simon's Quest for NES. Walkin over some platforms, got hit by a fishman's projectile(whatever it's supposed to be), fell in the water, and died. Yeah.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Wladislaus slaughtered me during Chapter 13 of FFXII. The wonders of finding a overpowered boss for the first time.

Ωmega

Four score and seven years ago
    Years
    Wladislaus slaughtered me during Chapter 13 of FFXII. The wonders of finding a overpowered boss for the first time.

Barthandelus kept owning me when I first played it. I plan on taking on the Vercingetorix, Adamantoise, and Long Gui when I get back home. (b'_')b

Also...I just whited out. I hate Gary's Raticate. -__-

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Tall Trunk Galaxy on SMG2. Or whatever it's called. I never new slides could be so deadly!

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    It Call of Duty that gets me dead. Could be because I don't know how to do a certain part :)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    More of being defeated than killed; I was thrashed by Jack Atlas on YuGiOh Tag Force 5.

If not the last time before that;

I was killed by the witch who attacks with Coffee on Toy Story 3 on Ps3;__;

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Went after the guy who dropped the bomb in Counter Strike. Too bad his buddies were camping, and my allies ran to the other side of the map for some reason.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    This weird spider thing came up and owned me when I was in the middle of building something in Minecraft.

Back