• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you last die?

Delphinus

Auxiliary bro
Years
  • Got killed by my own Weartiger after an enemy confused him in Breath of Fire III. Luckily, I had Peco use an amonia and the battle was ended before anything major happened.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Not so much died, but I lost while trying to fight Kakuzu in Naruto Shippuden Untimate Ninja Storm 2. Man he is tough if you don't know his attacking style.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Playing Ghost Trick - the person who died wasn't "me" per se, but Cabanela, the person I was supposed to save, died because I let the killer sense my presence.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Last died by forgetting to avoid Unversed in Kingdom Hearts BBS. :( They swarmed me and I died. I'm doing a LV1 run (or seeing how long before I give up on one, at any rate) and keep forgetting that there's really no benefit to fighting anything if I'm not gaining experience. XD;

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I was playing FF6 and Ultros KO'd Banon, that means automatic game over. T^T

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • ...well, i died because mum yelled at me for playing games all the time and i wasn't watching the screen. >:/

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • In Fire Emblem because one of my character died as you know in this type of game: When a character dies is it gone forever so I had to start over the mission.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    I was playing Resident Evil 4 and I was fighting the village chief with one first aid spray and he killed me in a few hits lol

Back