• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you stumble across PC? [%]

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    When I was planning on buying a DS I wanted to know more about the pokemon games and all that so....google.

Years
  • yay let's make this topic again for the 500000th time

I came across it when I was looking for rom hacking materials.

Bound to happen. I mean, this forum's been around for at least 6 years.

Anyways... I joined via Google. I was searching Pokemon Forums, since I was looking for online fuel for my addiction to the games and cards, and I figured that since the Sim City game series had fansites, Pokemon would have fansites as well.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Wow... It's been a while.. But a ex-pair of mine.. That I totally dislike now... And don't know where is.. He referred me on here.. :)

I guess it must have been the only good thing he ever did for me...

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • After the Nintendo forums shut down i just quit going on forums and then found this site by google and decided to join and loved it.

btw:600 post on my way to 1000

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • I was looking for fusions,
    and I found some great ones in Yahoo image search.

Guess where they were from! :DDDD

I casually start drifting in,
    and finally, here I am,
    a couple weeks away from 4 years.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Google is your friend. So yesh, I just typed in Pokemon forums. Simple.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I google searched "Pokemon Forum" and this was the first result :P

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I was just googling about "Latios and Latias images" when I found that slogan or theirs 1 1/2 years ago. Then I've decided to join the forums.

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
  • It would appear that of all the people who have posted in this thread, I have been here the longest.

Hrm.

Over 5 years ago, I had found a Japanese site with a bunch of Gameshark SP codes for Ruby/Sapphire. After translating the attack/Pokemon/item names (random trivia: the attack list were where I ran into the term Voltech [Volt Tackle], which I later made my Electrode's nickname), I needed somewhere to post the results.

I first checked Serebii, but quickly grew to dislike them because there were too many mistakes and errors on their site.

I then signed up with Neoseeker, where I still have an active account. The Pokemon R/S board there was dead, though.

So I ended up here.

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
  • i was googling Pokemon hacks and this site come up a far bit and i decided to join

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    wonderful and mindless pokemon google searches.

i thank ye google for the fun i have today

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
  • I simply Google searched "Pokemon Forums" and this was the best one I could find. I found around 4 of them that were half decent and this took the cake by far.
    Still happy with the choice I've made :)

Back