• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you stumble across PC? [%]

Yggdra

.:Do you believe in destiny?:.
    Years
    I think I answered this once before... Only on another account XD

I came because I wanted to download ShinyGold. So I created an account with a fail username, and then decided to make something out of it :3

And I've stayed here so much I now have at LEAST two alts, this being one of them XD

Years
    I was in another Pokemon forum and found my way here with an advert of shiny gold, then I moved to this Pokemon forum to find out about hacking Pokemon games and how it works, ignoring the other forums, until I started getting interessted in the rest of the site. Then I ended up learning all about graphics here and S&M, so I started spending most of my time on those forums.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I really wanted to find a pokemon forum where I could talk pokemon with people for once who were into it as much as I am, so I searched Pokemon Forums on google and this was one of the first results and it looked very active so I was delighted to join.

Wyld_stallyon

Don't call me Wyld.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2009
    My friend randomly sent me a link on MSN, and said I should check it out because of the massive number of online members, so I had a look and it's pretty cool.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Shiny Gold! :D

Nuff' said. I play ROM hacks occasionally still, however I spend quite a lot of my time in other parts of Pokecommunity now, such as Pokemon general and Pixel Art. Well, I joined for Shiny Gold, then didn't come on for like, forever, and then started getting back into Pokecommunity more. :D Well, that's my story. :)

Zel, come back! ;_;

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I came here earlier to download Pokemon Shiny Gold. After a while, I realized that this place offered a lot more so I started posting in the other forums.

Soon, I made a new account, donated and am now here quite frequently.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I remember joining back in 2004 (I clearly remember that my avatar was a Clefairy and my username started with 'suzy'), and I came here in 2007 when I got bored of other Pokemon forums. :3

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I was looking some Ruby Destiny videos, a hack created by a former mod here, and I googled it just to learn more about the Gym Leaders, which lead to here.

I was into another forum so I left and went back to that one, but I heard it mentioned again and I decided to check, except I didn't know it was the same forum until I actually checked. This occurred about two months later, but I joined a month after after I found a good name for myself.

Got to thank Google and Destinedjagold (sp?) for this. :D

InfinIcy

I like Metroids.
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2010
    I was bored, and no one in the Wii Rockers (A tour group thing on the Guitar Hero Commuity) IRC was interested in Pokemon, so I decided to look for a forum using Google, and well, here I am. :D

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    After I joined my first forum, Bulbagarden (I'd been using Bulbapedia for game help for quite some time, and decided to join the forums for a fanfic contest, but that's another story), I went Googling for others. I'm on most of the bigger fansites out there, but PC is easily my favourite. I moved here permanently after getting banned from Bulbagarden. ^_^

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    A friend told me, but I didn't put them down as my referrer. That friend, use to come here :o.

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
    Years
    I searched "Pokemon" on Google, and it was the 3 or 4 result, so I tried it.

markiemania

Fire-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    I just felt like joining a new forum, so I searched 'Pokemon Forum' and this was the first or second result, and it seemed very active, so I signed up!

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    I was looking for a large pokemon community in which i could share my thoughts and be guided through pokemon platinum, all the while meeting new people with this theme in interest. I went to another site first but it was rather small in population. So i tried the second site that came up and boom i was like this is my new hide out XD.

Back