• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How DO you make your money on Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    i train at the elite four 24/7 usually so sometimes i beat the elite four at least 4-5times a day. it was really annoying wen i tried to save up for that ribbon that u can buy for 999,999 for my lucario

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
  • I just go battle the old couple near the Mansion and give my Meowth an Amulet Coin and keep attacking those old people with Pay Day. Stealing money from old peple ftw.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Defeat the Elitefour, sell items, sell fossils, old couple just before Pokemon mansion, beat every trainer in the game, use vs seeker, rival, and selling protiens...ect from old games.

Years
  • I kept beating the old couple in front of the mansion using Amulet Coin and VS seeker, and I made 999,999 yen in under an hour. It's the fastest way to make money in Diamond and Pearl that I know of.

Beat a single weaker level 60 pokemon for 24,000 yen. It's hard to beat.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • The old couple/Elite 4 may be nice for most people, but then there's those of us who don't have high enough level Pokemon to do so, like me. Nowadays I make money in Diamond the following ways:

-Battling trainers in the restaurant in Valor Lakefront everyday. Also a good way to train low-level Pokemon and have fun with double battles. Don't forget to attach that Amulet Coin!
    -Training one Pokemon while having five "Pickup slaves" in my party. There's a pretty good chance of picking up Nuggets if your Pickup slaves are at a high enough level.

Hybrid Fury

#1 Fan of Misdreavus
    Years
  • There's this Rich Boy named Trey whose west of Sunyshore City. He has this Lv. 60 Luxio thats incredibly weak and easy to defeat and holding the amulet coin, that sucker hands over about $19,000.

alho12

Heart Gold:0131-4210-8237
    Years
  • I fight two people facing each other at the left side of the mansion using VS. seeker and with amulet coin they give you 24.000 each!!! Try it

I always fight two people facing each other on the top right island in the town in the bottom right corner they giv u 3.000 each and are great 4 exp

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
  • I always fight two people facing each other on the top right island in the town in the bottom right corner they giv u 3.000 each and are great 4 exp

Yeah. If u want an added boost, give a Poke an Amulet Coin. Or just clone a Pokemon in the GTS holding a Nugget.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    As a bunch of people have said, I also battle the Socialites near the Pokemon Mansion with an amulet coin for 12000 Pokedollars each. It's easy with high level Pokemon to beat their Pokemon in one shot for fast money.

Back