• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Fast is your Internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    (revived)

How fast is your Internet connection?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Ah, that test thing again.

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?
    @ above poster: Well it seems my internet is quite slow in comparison to yours..

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • The upload speed hardly matters compared to the download speed though. =\

Your download speed smashed mine by like 13. =P

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013

i must say,
    this is epic fail
    EDIT: from Yusaku's results i think that Cox OWNS Charter in just about every way

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • How Fast is your Internet?

Be Jealous. I am in love with the speed of Verizon's Fiber-Optic service. This is triple what it was last time so it must've been at my aunts in the last one who has normal DSL. We also recently got a speed increase for free due to our expanding to the Triple play thing in which we get Verizon's Cable, Internet, and Landline. The cable uses it so I guess that's their reasoning behind it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I beat you all! ...In terms of slowness :(
    Yes, my connection is uber slow, and it's normal, judging by the place I live in...

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
    Years
  • How Fast is your Internet?

Ehh, it's whatever. But I don't consider it slow, since it's always as snappy as I need it. I am mad though, because Charter sold our area to Suddenlink a couple years ago. NOW, they're gonna start rolling out a fiber-optics network that's supposed to be double that of Verizon Fios. Needless to say, I'm peeved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back