• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Late Do You Stay Up?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
  • Usually around 9/10. 11 if it's a school holiday.

Yesterday, I stayed up until 2 and my girlfriend and i were being creepy over the internet. Never doing that again.

Years
  • I'm usually in bed by around 10:30-11, but I never fall asleep until about 1. On weekends, I'm usually in bed by about 2, and sometimes even later on holidays.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    The range usually is set at the earliest being twelve and the latest being four, though there's some variety and the mode tends to be one in the morning. Weekdays I regular one and weekends is more of a three. I used to hit the hay at around eleven, but in the last five years I've been staying up later and later until sleeping at four isn't all that unusual.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Unfortunately I've been staying up until midnight to 1AM lately, which isn't good for a 6AM wakeup call.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Usually until about 10/11. Depending on how I feel sometimes 12/1. I need sleep. To me, people who deprive themselves of sleep are pitiful. :[

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I will usually stay up til 12am or 1am. Sometimes I will stay up til 3am...which it isn't good. I will only stay up that late if I don't need to work the next day.

Years
  • I usually stay up until midnight on school nights because I wake up at 7am so that I can go to my 8am class. On weekends, I usually stay up until 2am and will usually sleep in until around 10am.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I tend to go to sleep from 11:30~12:00 on nights I have school and it isn't much different on my days off, though I might go to sleep around 1 AM on an off day, I haven't really stayed up too late in the last few months, ignoring the random sleepless nights I get.

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
  • Honestly, it widely varies. After badminton practice I might get home, eat dinner and then just sleep, although I'm sometimes up very late doing homework. On weekends I usually stay up until I start dozing off, since I take advantage of the freedom to sleep in as much as possible. On average, I'd like to say 11 pm to 1 am.

Back