• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Long Are You Allowed Online For?

How Long Are You Allowed online For/

• 0 - 1 Hour

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 2 Hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Hours

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 4 Hours

• 5 Hours

• Six Hours

• Seven Hours

• Eight Hours

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Nine Hours

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 10+ Hours

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
  • I used to have 2 hours when I was in high school. But since I got my laptop and I'm now a working student, it usually extends to about 5 hours +.

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
    Years
  • Since more and more of my school assignments require the internet and computer in general, I'm allowed online for as long as I wish usually.

Façade1

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2010
    I've never had a set amount of time I'm allowed to be online, and I'm usually about 14-18 hours a day. (Depending on what time I wake up)

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
  • till 12 pm eastern because i have to work in the morning. So after that i get to be on as long as i want. No limits but soon ill be going to class again so ill have a bit less time.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • As long as I want. Me, my brother, and my mom all have laptops, my dad has a computer. So none of us need to share a computer. I don't have a bedtime or anything either so I can pretty much stay online as long as I want to.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm at the age which I can have my own house an' all so if my parents did limit me that certainly would label them as... awkward...
    So, self-moderation? I don't have that either.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I usually finish my homework in school. So I can stay online untill dinner. Then, after I finish eating then I can stay online untill I have to go to bed.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    I'm free to go on whenever I want to, happened after I did my School Certificate.
    I guess it's because I entered the senior years and became responsible. Yeah right!

Back