• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How Many Hours Do You Have Currently?

Years
  • How Many Hours Do You Have Currently?

As for myself.....13:37 Hours. And I beat Morty an hour ago.

I think have that much is because how much I'm training....Anyway, what about you?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Only 4.5 because of studying for tests today...it'd be like 6.5 if I didn't try to soft reset for a shiny starter (which I failed at). Dx

Spial

//////////\\\\\\\\\\
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2010
    14:42. :) and i played 10 of them straight from 2 yesterday afternoon to midnight. :P

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • about 57 minutes so far, i'm trying to resist temptation to play the rom on my cyclods, i've pre ordered it from GAME and i'm going to try and wait until it arrives to play anymore

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I got 5 hours on my game, lol you should have seen me trying to sneak and play it at work yesterday

Years
  • Only eight-and-a-half hours at the moment, and I'm just making it to the Burned Tower. I'm lovin' this game, although I am wondering what's going to fill the bottom right space located on the bottom screen...

Unrelated: I actually like the site's new format, pretty nice. There's not enough silver though. >.>

DjKniteX

A trainer that is a musician
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2023
    Pokemon HeartGold: 16 hours
    Pokemon Soulsilver: Just started xD

Back