• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How Many Hours Do You Have Currently?

Lucipher

I'm not as bad as you think.
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I'm currently at 62:02 and I've gotten all 16 badges and beaten red, just filling up my pokedex now ;]

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Around 52 hours and I've just beaten the Pokémon League and gotten to Kanto. Grinding my Poliwrath, Delibird and Pikachu to start a new team. Why are all the wild Pokémon in Kanto weak and the trainers strong?! >:

DjKniteX

A trainer that is a musician
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2023
    I now got, 28 hours and 22 minutes, I haven't been playing in the last week, so imma get back to it!

Years
  • i got 47 hours all pokemon are almost lvl 90. when i get them to lvl 100 im gona try to complete my pokedex which ill probably end up with like 200 hours or something close to that

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
  • 84 hours and I just beat Blue. Now I'm stuck and I decided to start over. With a different team. ._.

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
  • *still* up to Pryce, just cbf beating him. Spending far too much time in Pokeathlon. 23:45

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • 37 hours so far

I would of had more hours if my ds didn't run out of power -_-"

Years
  • 57:40. I got to Fuchsia, spent a bunch of time migrating Pokemon via Pal Park, and now I've stopped to do some breeding. Gotta catch'em all, and all that.

LilacArcanine

Aiber Enthusiast
    Years
  • I'm currently on about 30 hours :D

I'm at Saffron right now, gonna make my way to Pewter to beat Brock :D

Back