• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How Many Hours Do You Have Currently?

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
Years
  • 35 hours, just beat the elite four, and I'm heading into kanto now. this is a really good time for me, usually it takes me way longer to beat the elite four :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2010
    268 hours, but thats only cuz i fall asleep with the ds on the charger

jmd34

<---- Ibanez RG320PG-P3
    Years
  • Defeated Red After 45:12 Hours and now I have restarted the game to play Monotype Water challenge :) I have a playtime of 2:31 and I didn't even defeat falkner , im training my Wooper U_u

RocketAdmin.

Custom User Title. :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    Um, about 35 hours, maybe 36. I've obtained the 16 Badges, and a Shiny Crown for my Pidgeot nicknamed Squidge :)
    What should I do now?

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • 52:21, I've had the Elite Four and all sixteen badges done for a while. Dreading having to level-grind my Pokémon for Red.

Azumin

Trader/RNGer. ^-^
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    26:24 Beat the first region. Most of that time is from training. ^-^

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • woah o_O I've only beaten Johto and Lt. Surge, and i'm already on 28:55 in my SoulSilver that I got a few days ago.

That's pretty impressive. I'm enjoying this game. :D

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • lol. I have tons and I still haven't beat Red. I have 94 on SS... I trained a lot. And about an hour on HG.

RocketAdmin.

Custom User Title. :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    I now have 39 hours, 16 Badges and Two Shiny Crowns - One on my Pidgeot and One on my Feraligatr! :)
    I'm still stuck on what to do now :/

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • 138 hours and 32 minutes. ^_^
    I have all 16 badges, I've caught 213 and my score is 9418. :P

Back