• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Many People Are Going Back To School?

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    im goin bak 2 school in -2 weeks :( school is startin 2 b evil XD

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
  • Pounce said:
    BTW my school starts at 7:30 too; I have to get up at 6:00 :/ it's crazy! you don't do that to teenagers. you just don't. =_=

hey, I'm a teenager and I wake up a 5:25, sometimes earlier. and I don't go to the bus stop until 7 XD
    our school starts at 7:55, I think. That's when the tardy bell rings.

why I get up so early... I need my computer time, and it seems that the only time I can get it is in the morning, unless it's monday. stupid brother. *kick*

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • -_- im here now. and the worst thing is, i can get on PC here and not at my house- thats a disgrace for ALL computers........... these computers seriously suck. XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Pounce said:
    BTW my school starts at 7:30 too; I have to get up at 6:00 :/ it's crazy! you don't do that to teenagers. you just don't. =_=
    you think 6:00 is early? I get up at 5:00!

My school day begins at 7:20, but I get up so early so I can get used to being awake...it really takes me around 2 hours to fully wake up...

This year, I get to drive to school, so I don't have to worry about missing the bus. XD

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • no, I'm lucky in how much I get to sleep in. I never said I thought it was early :p just that getting up before sunrise is torture for any teenager.

but how much sleep you actually get is what matters, not what time you get up..

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • -sighs- I went to school the first week of August... I don't get many breaks either... I have advanced classes and I'm still bored.. >.< I'm so sad... I anticipate high school... VERY much... I can't wait because I think there's a crew team... I'd like to try out for Jr. Varsity. Heheh.

How many languages do you speak, Pounce?
    I'd like to take German as well.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2014
    I've been to school for like 9 weeks now!!! But I finish in 1 more week!!! Yeah!!! Then I get 2 weeks off, then back to school... :sleeping:

Back