• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many people have beat the Elite four? (platinum)

Fed

Battling on Wi-Fi.
Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    I also beat it on my first try, with a team of Torterra level 53, Magmortar level 52, Snorlax level 52, Crobat level 52, Garchomp level 52, and Gengar level 52.

At least one pokemon died in like every fight. Good thing I had lots of revives.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    I haven't nearly gotten that far to the game where I get to the E4 hopefully sometime this week I will be there.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2009
    i have once with when i did a flying/fighting dualtype and now i started a new game and have 6 badges doing normal monotype

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
    Years
  • I beat the Elite Four today with this team:
    Dusknoir LV65
    Dragonite LV65
    Rhyperior LV66
    Torterra LV66
    Charizard*(Shiny) LV66
    Empoleon LV 68
    I must say,this team was very handy
    I've knocked every gym leader +elite four member+the champion with this team

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Beat them last night. On my second go too. Play time being around 26 hours. Though I used my level 61 Flareon and level 57 Vaporeon (Flareon's now level 66 and Vaporeon's now level 63 :o)

To me,the battles seemed epic,I guess it's because of the scenary change.

Quillz

Enlightened
    Years
  • I've defeated the Elite Four three times, with the third time being the first that they had their beefed-up levels. And still, it wasn't too hard.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • i beat it last Thursday they were so hard but now there so easy i only entering to get money for my villa

The Hero Without a Name

Da bee dee da ba mouse...
    Years
  • *raises hands*
    Hella times, actually... I've destroyed the second wave of the E4 many times training my competitively raised Pokemon traded from Diamond.
    Helps that I have a Lucky Egg, too; it really helps my Pokemon like Garchomp, Heatran, Scizor, etc. reach lv100 much faster.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    I haven't got the game yet.... I will be getting it in about 13 days. Can't wait! (Wishes I wouldn't have sold Diamond.)

Years
  • I beat them yesterday afternoon. Lucian and Cynthia were difficult. I actually ended up resetting on Lucian because he was destroying my team, but I won after that.

Zuckerspatz

Gotta Help 'Em All!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    I beat it two days ago.
    Solo'd the whole E4 with my Gengar. (lvl 80 or so)

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2010
    I Beat It Last Sunday

And The Only Pokemon I Used Were Lv.79 Empoleon And Lv.76 Staraptor

But I Did Have Slaves Like Psyduck And Machop (Lower 20's)

The Game Was Pretty Easy But Really Fun

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Not yet.
    I still only have four badges :(.
    Currently grinding my team to 38 outside of pastoria.
    Then I'll take on wake.
    I hope to have beaten the E4 by the weekend..

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2010
    I beat it on my first try if you don't count the 5 tries after lucian it took me to beat cynthia. I used magnezone-50
    Infernape-52
    togekiss-50
    espeon-53
    milotic-54
    glaceon-48

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I beat them yesterday, half awake, at seven in the morning. But I borrowed a Lv. 100 from my friend so maybe that has something to do with it.

Back