• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many times do you visit PC a day?

Sirfetch’d

Just on average, how many times would you say that you visit PC each day?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Lots! I'd say almost constantly unless I'm playing a video game haha. Every 20 minutes or so if I'm not browsing/reading PC I'll load it up and have a quick look. It's mostly just habit whilst I'm bored and not doing anything though - gotta have a way to kill time ;p

Years
    At least every day so I know what's going on, although I'm more active during the daytime as far as my timezone goes.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Generally around once or twice a day. I am not that actice and sometimes just lurk sections.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Generally once a day. Similar to Facebook, although that's more due to the iPod app being awful, whereas for here it's just there's not enough new threads to warrant more than one visit per day. Twitter on the other hand, I refresh about 5 times an hour on average :/

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I visit PC three to four times a day at different time intervals to check VMs, PMs, and other stuff. Normally my computer time is restricted to three hours a day, so I don't really have a lot of time to lurk.

Years
    Any day that I work I'll check PC twice a day- once for a few minutes before I have to leave, and again not too long after I get home. If I've got a day off, though, I'll check in periodically throughout the day to see what's going on.

Sirfetch’d

I actually refresh about every 30 minutes or so if I am at my computer. If I am away I'll use my phone sometimes..but not too often.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    More than a few time a day, I refresh every couple of minutes. If there's no activity in the threads I normally post on, I log out for a while and come back in 20 minutes-an hour.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
    Here recently I've been checkin' in multiple times while I'm online, even if I lurk.

Maybe 5 or 6 times.

When I'm doing other things, sometimes I'll just bring up the tab and see what's going on.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    I check in every day - 5-6 times per hour, I'll stay about 3 minutes then come back - sometimes I'll stay longer for hours and hours, then I will alternate between other Pokemon forums I'm on, Facebook, my Local News, YouTube or play games (Sim City 4, Board Games, Card Games or 3DS)

P.C. is also the very first site I visit when I turn on the computer.

PC is sort of my home page now.

Years
    I'm on PC constantly, except for a few hours on weekday afternoons when I watch TV, and whenever I'm not home. PC turned into my main forum/most visited website this summer.

Years
    I've lost count. This seems to be my main site now and will probably be for the rest of this summer. When I first joined I never thought I'd be this active, but amazing how things change.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm not as interested in this site as I used to be like two years ago; my last visit was apparently July 27th, so that pretty much explains how often I visit here.

Back