• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many times do you visit PC a day?

Years
    I always have PC open in a tab, and I check the site every few minutes when I'm not doing something else. So I visit PC multiple times a day.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I lose count on how many times I log onto PC. It's the first thing I do in the morning and the last thing I do before I go to bed. xD

I'll estimate... 7 times a day.

DexJr Karnage

Shiver TheKid
    Years
    I tend to visit PC more then 6 times a day?(x I have it saved as a Bookmark on my iPhone and Macbook xD. Im on this site even when im out and about haha.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
    I either visit here like 10 times a day or visit here like 10 times in 5 months. I'm quite irregular about this forum.

Quite the same for me. I haven't been on for the entire summer.

Years
    I'm not on here for hours, I only come on here for about 10-15 minutes everytime. I drop in here about 3-7 times everyday.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    I go on PC in the morning and in the evening when I return from classes, so that makes it more or less two times a day, divided into many sessions with breaks in between.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Once a day. I only check server staff forum. Only reason I checked this forum is cause I noticed the name changed for that forum. Otherwise don't really need to see it more than that.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    At least once daily, mostly checking important stuff like server staff and replying to VMs/PMs if there are any.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I visit PC so much a day that I think I'm addicted u.u
    I even visit it during the night when I pull all-nighters, in between my games xD

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I visit here at least three times throughout the day. Once in the morning, again at some point during the day, and then once more in the evening or at night before bed. Granted I'm not preoccupied with anything else, I'll usually stay on for about an hour or so each time sometimes a little more.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Kinda hard to put an exact number on it, since it kinda varies, but I'd say at least 3 times a day. I usually check it early in the morning, to check for PM's, reports, moderated threads, or anything that might need my attention right away. Once I'm done with that/if there isn't anything, I'll usually browse around for a while, before getting off and getting ready to go to school :p Sometimes I'll check on during school, but that really depends on whether I have the time or not, and it's usually just to check for any notifications.

I'll usually get on again once I'm home, which is usually anywhere between 2 pm and 5 pm, and from there it'll be kinda on and off activity for the rest of the day to be honest, but it's usually anywhere between 2pm and 12am I'll be posting around and stuff. But since I usually check on regularly in that time period, it's kinda hard to give an overall number for how many times I check PC a day, but yeah, I'm still on it quite a lot :p

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    Like, a lot. When I'm home and on my laptop, PC is always open among my tabs. When I'm at college, I either have it open on my laptop or the my phone, and sometimes in the computer lab.

I'm constantly checking for replies, discussions, threads... etc.

Like 2 weeks ago I made a friend because he saw me on PC in class lmao. He approached me after class all: "What was that Pokemon website you were on?". Heh.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I don't even remotely keep track of number of times I visit PC, but I'd put it at least 6 times.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Once a day these days. Otherwise its like once a week or something.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Too many times - PC is my most 2nd most visited after Youtube and I'm on my laptop for several hours a day as I have too much spare time on my hands.

TY

I visit it everyday, if my internet allows me to. Its also the first site i go to when on my laptop

Back