• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many times do you visit PC a day?

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    I usually have about 2 or 3 tabs open for PC and refresh at least once every 20 mins. I check it pretty constantly and it feels really odd when I don't.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I am on PC all the time ;x I literally check it every time I'm on a computer.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    For me.. once a day after work usually. I don't really have time to check it otherwise. I sometimes will have a look on my lunch hour but usually I'm running errands instead.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I visit periodically, as in if I'm bored or waiting for a page to load somewhere else, I'll open a new tab and type in the URL. My stays are usually for five-ten minutes at a time. I do a little lurking, some posting here and there, and log off. I do that a few times a day, though, so I'm not limited to one or two intervals of ~five minutes each or anything.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It's back to the point where if I'm online, PC is always open in a tab, so I check it quite a bit. Sometimes I close it just so I'll stop checking it for a while. Whoops.

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
    Years
    I leave pc open on a free tab, I check it a lot at work when there's enough time. I do have more time when we close obviously.

Back