• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How Much Did Your Platinum Cost?

Years
  • Hey! As all of you know and are hoping in your seats about, today is the day that Platinum is officallly released in North America. So, im go get mine in an hour (when the store opens), and when i do ill post here. So, the question is (and i know alot of you already have Platinum -_-), how much did your Platinum cost? (mine with tax will be 40 bucks...waait...add the 5 dollars reserve...45! Ill post the exact amount when i get it)

Years
  • I haven't gotten it yet, nor did I put it on reserve...but with tax, it's probably about $40 -_- So much money for a tiny little chip

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
  • Lol. I'm getting mine in a couple hours, but I bought the thing about a month ago. It was $32 including tax and the reserve ^.^
    Special connections and a Game Edge card at EBGames are awesome.

mStar

The Darkness Within
    Years
  • I'm getting mine in about 1hour 30 mins. It cost me $34.99 for the game, and about $17.99 for the guide with the 10% discount for buying both together.

Beckie

Thunder!
    Years
  • 47 Canada dollars.
    Yes, import. :]

I haven't got it yet though, but hopefully next week ^_^

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
  • For those who reserved it for $5.00, the total price is subtracted by $5.00 to be a final sum of $35.00 plus tax.

Last edited:

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
  • $34.99 + 7% Sales Tax = 37.44
    :3

The rate of tax varies from each state. For example, you may live in Florida (according to your 'location');
    Florida has a tax rate of 7%. In California, the tax rate is 11.5% as of 2007. We have it worse!

Curse you, Arnold Schwarzenegger!

Last edited:
    Back