• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much reputation do you have?

How mych reputation do you have?

• A negative amount of rep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0-10

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • 10-20

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • 20-50

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • 50+

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • I've disabled reputation! Screw you!

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • As with most titles in OVP, it's kinda self-explanitory. How much repuation have you got? There's even a little poll above with somewhere to record it. Aren't I nice! ^_^

Anyways - I've got 25 points... I wonder how many you need before you can go up a bar... :/

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Hmm.. i voted over 50+

I have 172 points in total. I've just managed to get myself to two positive rep blocks recently, it's mostly because of the people that gave me good reputation in the last month. Thanks so much guys, you know who you are ^_^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Somehow I have 131 o_o;; I know I've been shamelessly asking for rep lately, and I suppose I'll continue to XP Most people here have either 2 or 3 rep blocks now, so I want to keep up with the crowd <_<;;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • You're quite welcome =p

I still can't beleive I went from 35 to 131 in less than a month XP I never thought I'd get above 11, which I was at for months XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I have 17. O_o I shouldn't complain, I don't use the feature with others that much to begin with. That I having an extra green blocking isn't going to accomplish anything for me.

Back