• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much reputation do you have?

How mych reputation do you have?

• A negative amount of rep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0-10

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • 10-20

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • 20-50

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • 50+

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • I've disabled reputation! Screw you!

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    And you think rep will make you in the inner circle? Almost as stupid as thinking high postcount will make you popular, on an online forum of all things >>

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    I bet everyone thinks I'm a real idiot now ._.;; The thing is, I was only going to have that rep thing in my sig for about a week when everyone else had one, but then I disabled signatures on the forums and forgot all about it <_<;; I've probably made myself sound really greedy o_o;;

And DragonTrainer, this is what I think about the whole thing: the thing is, I think we should actually give reputation more openly than we do...for a while, nobody had a second green block except for Kairi, but I'm glad the forums as a whole are being more benevolent...I've been trying to give rep as much as possible, because I think that there are a lot of people here who deserve to have the feeling of knowing they have a high rep score. For me, even though I've been here for a while, I'm greatly overshadowed by a lot of other members (nothing against any of you though, I'm just not charismatic) so I thought rep would help me in my quest to stand out. Anyway, we're just finally getting a handle on what rep is all about, and sharing it more often. I like it, and I think I'm going to continue to give deserving people rep as much as possible.

And I'm definitely not the stereotype you just listed. That's actually kind of offensive.
    Not at all, Chairman Kaga! Actually, this is pretty much the same exact situation as when the girl-guy fad came along (Which, if I recall correctly, you were one of the only guys around who had enough decency not to get mixed up, hehe). Some people get into it, some don't. Either way, there isn't a problem, so no one should get offended with other people's ideals.

You did bring up a valid point though; people really ought to give out more reputation points than they do. To be honest, I haven't given any out at all, ah hehe....
    *sweatdrops*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    No offense man, but if rep is your only way of being noticed, develop some social skills

~DragonTrainer

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • You both belive that azking for rep iz worze then earning it zo no point iz zhooting eachother down.

lol, I give it out when I zee a pozt that really makez zence, either that or if zomeone'z being really kind to zomeone. I tend to forget alot though ^^;;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • As I said in a previous post, I lack charisma. I need to compensate in any other way I can. It's simply something I have to work out over time. But any little bit helps.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, about people only noticing you for rep, they must be a shallow bunch of losers to only notice you for something like that

~DragonTrainer

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • How many times do I have to say that I'm desperate? Let's just drop it. I like the green block. It basically has an attraction that I can't explain. I don't see why you have to get so bent out of shape over it.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I'm not getting bent over it man, it just irks me that someone can be that desperate to fit in, trust me, trying to fake something just to fit in isn't that great, just don't worry about it man

~DragonTrainer

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I understood lol, I just like to argue and stuff ;P

~DragonTrainer

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    As ya all can see, I recieve Reputation for my posts. Ya can search in all of my Profile and ya wont find a "Gimme Reputation Points!!!!!!111111111oneoneoneone"
    And I have 3 Stupid Blockys o__o;;
    I might turn my reputation off...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Not only the begging for reps, but people only giving out to friends and stuff in frenzies, and yea

~DragonTrainer

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • The thing is that I figured that if I hadn't made that eloquent goodbye thing that I later went back on, I would have likely had the two squares that a lot of people had.

I'm actually this close for asking for negative reputation from people now XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hey Mr. Kaga! Lets make a deal:
    Ya give me Bad Rep., and I give ya too.
    Watcha Think? XP

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    How about I join da klub and dish out bad reps?

:O

~DragonTrainer

Years
  • Castrainer said:
    Hey Mr. Kaga! Lets make a deal:
    Ya give me Bad Rep., and I give ya too.
    Watcha Think? XP
    Er, can I join in? You 2 give me bad rep, I turn mine back on, and run off before you can tell me that I need to give you bad rep. Deal? XD

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    I have 33 reputation points, which I guess is not so bad right now. Thanks to those who gave me rep. ^_^

Speaking of rep, I need to give it out more because I haven't given that much. I kinda forget it's there. lol

Back