• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you buy new clothes?

how often do you buy new clothes?

• All the time!!!

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Moderately

Votes: 28 71.8%
  • Never!

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • don't have any clothes at all

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Maybe twice a year? Usually it's once when the weather's getting colder and once when it's warming up. I stopped growing at like, 15, and my weight never changes, so the only time I bother buying clothes is when I need a little update in style or am tired of wearing the same things for so long.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I only really buy new clothes if I have a decent amount of money, ... if I have like ten pounds or something, I'll save it up till I have loads.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • I hardly ever buy clothes. The last time I had bought some was a couple of months ago, and that was a rare case in itself. The next time I buy more will probably be in half a year or so from now, unless my mom decides to take me school clothes shopping before then, that is.

Cyclone Dragon

Dragon & Video Game Fanatic
    Years
  • I normally do when the season changes, like Fall & Summer, Cold clothes, then shorts etc. for summer/spring then not never much besides that...

Years
  • Not very often. Maybe a pair or two of shorts/pants once every 2 months, then maybe a shirt if I find one I like?

I wear the same clothes forever, so... I don't get too many. XD

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I usually get a change of clothes every month or so...Only because i'm apparently growing to fast >.>
    But we usually end up getting huge t-shirts and everything, and they fit for a longer time...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I buy somewhat expensive clothes that last, so not often at all.
    As Richard Hammond once said: "cheap shoes are a false economy".

Last edited:

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Every few weeks, my mum goes shopping to buy me some random sleepwear and home clothes. As for clothing I would wear outside home, I only go shopping for that every now and then.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I only buy new clothes when I'm forced to, like early this week. :(

On my own accord its like never... I don't have the time to look for clothes anyway.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Probably every other time we go to the mall, which is never, lol.

Or, of course, before school starts.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Not very often, really. I don't have much style and I pretty much where T-shirts and pajama bottoms. D: I just like being comfy but like, of course if I know I'm going somewhere special than I at least manage to wear jeans... XD

As far as clothes go, I usually just buy things I like. I've been working on buying more anime shirts because I need more of them to wear to bed but they are getting more and more hard to find.

I usually have no reason to start school since I can't get a job and plus I graduated... so, yeah. XD

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • My mom always makes me buy new clothes for the start of school or some kind of special occasion. Like, for my sister's graduation party, she got me this new outfit. And sometimes, if my mom's shopping and she sees something that she thinks is really cool, she'll get it for me. That's the only time I ever get new clothes.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
  • Always, always in the beginning of the school year. It's like... a new school year so I can change my style and all. :D I also buy during the beginning of winter, because it's cold and my summer shorts just won't cut it. Then it's spring and I start buying more shorts but some jeans for the cold days~

tl;dr :
    All the time.

Back