• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you use your bike and VS seeker?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
  • hmm im off for the holidays and yet i find myself riding my bike everywhere and using my VS seeker like crazy

xDDD so how often do you use yours?

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • My bike is registered with select, and the only time it isn't is because the vs seeker is registered WHILE i'm still riding my bike :D

So yes, I use them a ton.

I use the Bike everytime I can. The VS. Seeker does get used, just not as much as the Bike.

lol I clicked both yes'es to the Russian thing in your signature, but it doesn't work.......... In Mother Russia, Russia become one with YOU!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Those two, including the Super Rod, are my most used Key-Items. Without the VS Seeker, I would not be able to train my Pokemon.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    I use them all the time.
    Excluding the super rod, they're the items I use the most.

Ace~Sasaki

I'm no match for you...
    Years
  • Alot! I use the Bike, The Vs seeker and The pokeradar the most but the rods come in second place or wait would that make them 4th? ok yeah fourth! :t109:

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Probably my two most used.
    VS Seeker gets alot of use when I need cash to buy Vitamins and TM's from the Veilstone Game Corner.
    Bike is just for convenient travel.
    The only two other items I use are the Old Rod (Speed EV training) and the Pokéradar.

Ayselipera

I have my bike registered because I hate walking. The vs. seeker is probably my second most used key item.

BlueShuckle

School Boy
    Years
  • Vs Seeker is my selected item.
    Bike is my second most used item.
    Pokeradar is my third.

I use Vs Seeker for EV Training
    Bike for travel
    Pokeradar for chaining

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2009
    I use my bike and vs seeker a lot. I use my bike a lot in all of my games and i use the vs seeker a lot in platinum.

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
  • I could be going from the pokemon center to the pokemart RIGHT next door, and I'll still use my bike to get there. As for the VS, not really that often, unless I need some money for the items at the pokemart I rode my bike to (;

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Back when I was leveling up, they saw lots of use. The bike still sees a fair bit of use as I utilize it to speed up breeding. The Vs. Seeker, not so much, as it's tough to find rematch trainers who give exactly the mix of EV's that you want for a specific Pokemon, and I find it easier to EV train one at a time with wild Pokemon anyway.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Bike is a must for me. I hate walking/running in pokemon games. I find cycling just so more convenient.

As for the VS Seeker, no. I rarely use it.

Back