• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old were you when you started playing Pokémon?

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
Years
  • I've been playing since I was three. That's 10 years now! Started with my sister's Blue. ^_^

How about you?

drifl00n

drifloon master
    Years
  • i start when i was 6 years old. and now im 20. i dont exactly remember how i heard about it but i remember going up to people talking about it and they looked at me like i was stupid. my first game was blue ^_^

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Hmm... I think I was either 6, 7 or 8... But, I still love those games now ^^

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • I started playing when I was 6. Now I'm 17, and I just got Platinum. The series has been through alot of years, and I'm proud to say that this is my favorite games series. Thank you Nintendo and Game Freak!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It's been somewhere around 11 years, for me.

I got into Pokemon when I was 9, and I'm 21 at the moment.. so yeah, 11 years. xD
    Slightly more than that now, though.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I think I was eight? I'm 20 now and started with Red when it came out in '96 or whenever. Geez, the 90s were so long ago now, but it still doesn't seem that way. Perhaps it's because I still enjoy most of the things I did back then, Pokemon being one of them.

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • I was eight when it first started......does that mean ash is 19 since he was ten in the beginning o.O lolz

Cheshire

nite-owl loves to party
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2009
    I started playing blue when it came to america when I was 6. good times.

Back