• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old were you?...

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
Years
  • 12/13 when I completed Pokemon Red, although I've done a new game since mainly cos of the Missingno hack! I actually only completed Gold quite recently (aged 22) just because I like to drag out games. Enjoyed it though! :D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Let's see, Pokemon Red/Blue cam out in the states in the fall of 1998, which would have made me 11 years old at the time. My brother got Red for his birthday in October that year and I got Blue for Christmas. I remember beating the E4 the night of New Years a week later (not as impressive as it sounds because I helped my brother beat Red before I even got Blue). Since my birthday is in May, my age would have still been 11 at the time of beating Blue version. ^_^;

Before anyone looks at my profile and points out some obvious inconsistencies...the age in my profile isn't entirely accurate. XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Blue, and I was 9 or 10.

Might've been 10 by the time I beat it, but I was 9 when I got it. xD;

Years
    • WA
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    I beat Blue for the first time when I was six, back in '98 I believe. I think it took me about a week to finish, give or take.

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
  • If my addled brain remembers correctly, I think I was 10 when I beat Pokemon Red. *sniff* Good times were had with it, but eventually, it ended when my Charizard roasted the Elite Four.

Years
  • The first game that I finished completely by myself was Pokemon Gold when I was 10. Before that, I did beat Red, Yellow and another Gold that someone had started before me, and I finished it for them.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I don't belive you were six, you probably had the game but to beat it at 6? My little brother is six! I just can't belive it!
    I must have been about 10 and I beat ruby

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    i think i was about 7 or so when i beat emerald i got stuck so i couldn't go to the elite four. I leveled up my sceptile to level 100 so the elite four was easy.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    i beat half of yellow and red was stuck i was 6 and then got crystal beat the whole thing (caught a shiny skamory and pineco)someone jacked my sapphire had a shiny wingull

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Age 6 and it was pokemon yellow...loved that game so much back then...still would but after playing newer ones i just can't go back due to the graphics sucking so bad.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I don't remember what age exactly but the year that Saphire came out I got it and beat it :x

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I was 5 when I received Sapphire and my GBA in 2003.

I soloed my way with Blaziken <3. Gave me a certain love for fire types and Blaziken especially.

Then got FR, followed by the first PMD title, then Pearl, later EoD and a bit afterwards, the second ranger game. In thet winter, I also received PMD Eos that year and in 2010, HeartGold.

Phew ! <3

Back