• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How popular are you in your school?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I guess I'm popular, I mean, I have a buttload of friends and stuff, never get picked on or anything like that

I'd guess 8 or something

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I don't know if I'm actually popular or not, but everyone seems to know me;;;
    6/10

Years
    Fwee-hee-hee! @@ Tch, I guess eatin' tha paint off tha walls, splatterin' ink all over my face, runnin' around like mad with a pipe contraption pretendin' it's a gun an' yellin' "Counterstrike" while at it, tch, plus other spontaneous acts of randomness have made me famous all over tha hischool! Tch, there's even been wanted posters all over it with my ugly mug on 'em on one occation. W00t! XD
    10/10

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    I'm around six or seven.. I'm friends with just about everyone I've ever talked to over there. o.o;

Sometimes people stare at meh just because I'm tall, though. XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    1. x_x

Everyone knows my name, it's quite creepy, but only two of them like me, and they still find me annoying. ._.; I'm a loner by nature! I love it that way.

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    5/10
    Half people like me in a classroom, half people hate me. The friendly half is usually because they are.. nice xD And about 1 or 2 people in it likes who I'm really am.
    The other half is usually the popular kids or just unfriendly people.

Years
    I would say between 3-5. I'm still new to my school, so they still don't really know me yet ^^; and I'm a loner, and keep to myself whenever possible.

Inugami

Years
    Wow i wish i was homeschooled.....oh! me i think that i probaly 6/10 but i tend to go higher

EDIT: HA i've become a 8/10 ,everyone is noticing me now :D

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm not popular at all...ok well, my art is know if that counts, but because of my weirdness...I'm not really liked that much, but I have a bunch of friends who like me for me...I'm a loner, but I have friends if that makes sense...4/10?

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Im homeschooled, and im the local headcase, I have no friends.

-*insert biggest number here*

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Popularity...well, that would be based on how many people know me, not like me, right?

All right, I'd be an 8 out of 10.

People like my last name and that's what everyone calls me by; check my username if you don't know what my last name is XD

But multitudes of people hate me...when they say something I don't like, I tell them to their face their opinion sucks. They also hate the fact I don't give out answers like the other nerds...well, I don't give 'em out for free anyway. ;)

I'm also in the National Honor Society, and we do a lot of stuff in front of the student body, so people know me for that.

I'm definitely 8+. Every day, people say to me, "What's up, Fly!"...and 85% of the time, I have no frickin idea who they are...

Back