• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How popular are you in your school?

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
    yo sceptile master, you know just how popular i am (')-('). i would give my self a 8.5/10 to many people i dont know so ya

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Mwar, I'm a freshman fish right now...not too poopular because school just started... ._.

in middle school, I was about a 9.5/10.....the 7th grades gave me a present when I left! It was so cute.. :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Generic said:
    I guess I'm popular, I mean, I have a buttload of friends and stuff, never get picked on or anything like that

I'd guess 8 or something
    That's pretty much how I am so 8/10 I guess.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    About...a 7.5/10 for me! It appears I have a knack for making friends, however I do seem to get a little nasty and mean when others bother me, so that brings it down to a 9.5 so far. Then we have the "uber-popular" group in our school, which I'm not in, so that brings me down a good whole point lower, 8.5. And considering what's popular in school (manga and anime are definately NOT. Especially Pokemon. If you admit you like Pokemon in our school, you are shunned.) and that I have no fashion sense whatsoever and punched a popular girl in the face for making fun of me, I'm at a good 7.5.

That's how I ended up with my score, but you didn't really need to hear that, did you?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Like 2/10. =o

I'm not very well known. (Being shy) But I'm not hated either. xD;;;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Erm....7/10 maybe? Almost everyone in the high school is an acquaintance of mine, and I'm well respected despite the fact that I'm not particularly close to anyone. And my exploits of idiocy and comical antics are well known, maybe the stuff of legend <_<;

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    I can say Im popular, I thin about 9,5/10. Im a very sociable person and I know most of the people in my school and they know me too of course. Mostly Im popular because Im in the volley ball team and people know me that way...

Shining Lericon

Postcount isn't everything
    Years
    Not too popular, since I am a 'fish' at the school I go to. I remember someone saying "Fish are annoying" to me. Anyways, probably 5/10, since some people hate me, but most don't care, and a few like me.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Well... hard question... I'm very popular to the ones I always spend time with ((aka... my friends)). But... I think the only ones that know that I'm the principals son... are just.... a few. Yeah... BOTH of my parents are the principals there... but.... no... it is a NO!! it's NOT cool. You may think... that it is... but NO... I have to try harder because... being the principals son... I have...no I MUST be excellent. It's hard... so don't think its cool. Anyway... the only good thing is... here in Mexico you have to pay for the food... but... hehehehe... I don't pay... it's the good thing of being the principals son... heehhe... I'm evil XD. Anyway... sorry... I kinda use to talk a lot. I would say a 8/10 or 7/10.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Let's see. I have three best friends, 3 or 4 so-so friends, and about 5 people who say 'hi' to me in the halls every now and then but we don't talk much. All of my best friends annoy the popular people to death. Because I'm best friends with them, the popular people hate me too. I also openly admit that I hate popular stores like Abercrombie, and that I like Pokemon and Hello Kitty, so that puts me into the 'loser' category at our school. So... I have about 15 people who somewhat like me and the remaining 700 students think I suck. Give or take a few who don't know who the heck I am. I could probably do a big math problem to get an exact answer, but I'll probably say 2/10. w00t XP

I don't really want to be popular, though. When you're popular you have this big ego to worry about. A lot of popular people think they'll do something stupid and not be popular any more. If you're a 'loser' like me and my friends, you can be as stupid as you want in public and people will think you suck either way XD. It feels good to be able to freak people out by running around yelling things like "SHRINKY DINKY BADGER CHEESE", or to carry out entire conversations in public based around your weird inside jokes. Also, it's fun to get into arguments with the popular girls at our school (most of which are little b****es). If you argue long enough, eventually the only thing they'll have to counter you with is "I'm popular, you have no friends so no one cares what you think". Hilarious.

...I'm done rambling now.

Last edited:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I would say a 7/10 for me, a lot of people know me and respect me at my school, I have people to hang with during lunch or whatever.. but like everyone else there are a few "aquaintinces" here and there XD

I would be a 9 since I moved right after grade 8 graduation (and this is from grade 1), resulting in having to meet all new people entering high school... but I think I'm still doing pretty good for only 2 years in high school meeting new people that I didn't grow up with XD.

But I still keep in touch with my old friends, and go down to my old area now and then to see what's going on.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    Im about 8/10 playa's. I well kniwn around the school, but im not sure about the 10th graders and such. You need to A, Look fly (good), B, Never Trip or Fall, C, If you get in a fight, win, and D, Be cool with lots of people. It will be like a chain reaction. Get to know some people, and they will tell their freinds about you and be cool with you.

It's like I have 2 split personalites. I never show my smart side inside the school, it will get you jumped.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2005
    5/10? I'm not that popular due to the fact that I'm quite shy in school..But since I'm in a few clubs in my school, so I'm like medium..:P

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I still don't think popularity is based on how cool or social one is. Look at my situation. I wouldn't be considered cool at the least...and I'm way too shy to be social...but I'm more well-known than many other people at my school...that's just my view on popularity...

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, I say, I'm 9.8/10. Why? XD Well, since I'm a socially active junior, people know me. XD Plus being one of the 3 Asians in the school might have something to do with it. XD

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    a lot of people know me, but in my class i blend in, sorta.
    not with all the dumb attention eaters though. how i hate them.

Back