• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How popular are you in your school?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    8.5/10 All the guys in my school recognise me for my drawings. And my Bro's weiredness back when he was around.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Im new at a...*shudder*...private school...so I guess im pretty popular(provided I dont talk for the next 3 years cause I gotta be there for high school to...) but as far asi know, Im popular, so 9/10 :D

Last edited:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I'm a 9...I'm not being cocky or anything, I'm just well known, and not disliked...it's easy...just be pleasant, and confident, and a little humor never hurt

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    Popular? I wil rate myself a -10. I am not popular, i am the cast away, the ridaculeld one. I am usally alone at school, i am so alone at school. So, i got so lonly, and mad, i started to hit the kids that pissed me off the most, so, i am at home school now, threw the computer, *is rdy to do homework* XD

Back