• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How to easily find the legendary dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

nguyende

Student
Years
  • Okay so what do i do since he used roar? Can i not find him anymore, and now i have to restart to just get a riqou? Or is he still randomly around but repels dont work now..?

I think you've got the wrong idea... Since he used the move Roar, he forces you to flee and he won't appear in your PokéDex (or so I've come to understand in this thread). You can still find him and you will not have to restart your game. He's still around and repels will still work. He's just not in your PokéDex now. (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

I hope this helps you,
    ~nguyende :)

Prons

Boogiepop Penguin
    Years
  • I couldn't help but notice a lot of folk in this thread are mentioning Wobbuffets, do they have an attack or skill that prevents the epic pokemon from running? I'd definetley want to save my master ball for Mewtwo.

nguyende

Student
    Years
  • I couldn't help but notice a lot of folk in this thread are mentioning Wobbuffets, do they have an attack or skill that prevents the epic pokemon from running? I'd definetley want to save my master ball for Mewtwo.

The Pokémon Wobbuffet has the ability Shadow Tag, which preventsthe foe's escape. Although, I believe that the Wobbuffet must be sent out at the start of the battle for the ability to take place, so switching to a Wobbuffet would not work.

I hope this helps you,
    ~nguyende :)

nguyende

Student
    Years
  • This actually sounds quite interesting... Since it seems to have helped many other people in this thread, I think I'll try it as well (once I actually get that far in LG, I turned on my game and it only had the New Game option?).

Years
  • thank you so much!! I was getting extremely frustrated - more than trying to catch mesprit on diamond - but after reading this, I caught entei in a matter of seconds!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Empressjenf, please don't revive threads over a month old.

~Topic closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back