• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How to get TRU Darkrai

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
  • is this in canada/?
    and is it membership card>

No, it's not in Canada. Nintendo hates Canada.
    And maybe you missed it, but the entire point of the thread WAS TO SAY THAT DARKRAI IS DOWNLOADED DIRECTLY TO YOUR GAME, MEANING THERE WILL BE NO MEMBERSHIP CARD.

Years
  • Did you read my post or look at the link?

It appears to be a download just like Manaphy was.

As far as it being in Canada, that has already been answered. It is a US Toys R Us event. Pretty sure that excludes Canada, but you should call your local TRU to find out.

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
  • By the look of things, England is going to be getting it. I mean, if you read it carefully it says English Diamond or Pearl game, however it might be for everyone. It doesn't really give that much of details where it is located at.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    By the look of things, England is going to be getting it. I mean, if you read it carefully it says English Diamond or Pearl game, however it might be for everyone. It doesn't really give that much of details where it is located at.

Either you're trolling or you're just trying to be funny. Would you rather have it say an American version of D/P? >_>

Drakorn

Years
  • On the last event it said something like American, so I can imagine it being for England instead.

Edit: I do understand what you mean, however having English for an American Event would be very inappropriate. I mean, if it says American, it should be for American only, if it's say English it should be for England, etc.

Last edited:

Drakorn

Years
  • I can't see England getting it either, but I think Toy'R'us or whoever made it should add American D/P not English D/P.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • But, English.....England. What? Confused. I thought it was for everywhere.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • There's more info about the event here. It takes place only in participating Toys 'R Us stores in America. Not in England, Canada, etc.

This is old news but since it's coming up next week and some may still have questions, I'll leave this open. Stop with the off-topicness or it will get closed again. :<

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • Well I don't live in the US however when since do they only allow English copies of the games? I think they say that to aviod the bringing of fake Pokemon games that are often found when people go on holiday.

Well I guess I won't be getting Darkrai yet. However I will wait...... That's all I can do. :)

Years
  • There's more info about the event here. It takes place only in participating Toys 'R Us stores in America. Not in England, Canada, etc.

This is old news but since it's coming up next week and some may still have questions, I'll leave this open. Stop with the off-topicness or it will get closed again. :<

Only reason I posted a new thread is because this is New and confirmed information. The old thread announced that it was coming and speculated on how we would be obtaining it, this thread is telling us how we will be obtaining it.

ArchAngel

I also answer to &amp;quot;Hey sexy&amp;quot;
    Years
  • Of course there aren't any near me T.T

I'll have to see if I can set up an elaborate chain of people from here to the closest toys'r'us to send it via mystery gift to me.

super-7

Glaceon King of Glaciers
    Years
  • im gonna have to get someone to trade it to me seeming how i live in canada and we get nothing :(

Years
  • As i've mentioned once before. I will be getting a few of these. I'll be happy to trade for some of the pokemon i don't have or can't get. It looks like i'll be going on saturday and sunday, so i should have a few different darkrai to choose from.

Back