• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How would Wally train his Ralts if it only knew Growl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoZX

◊Change the Future◊
    Years
    Good point... but when would he get the Zigzagoon? He gives it back, then two seconds later he's off to Verandurf without a care in the world.
    He probably asked his uncle for a pokeball then caught a roselia, he got lucky and he used that pokemon switching trick to train it's Ralts.
    After that, he went to the game corner and played there, until he won the TM Psychic after he won his Dynamo Badge.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    It used its green mushroom head to dent anything in its path...

Simple as that.

How would Wally train his Ralts if it only knew Growl?

25 base attack can dent a Zigzagoon.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    You can't allow the Daycare Couple to take care of your Pokemon when you only have one Pokemon though. >_>"

That rule probably only applies to the hero/heroine of the game, as without any Pokemon, we can't progress in the game any more. I don't see why the Day Care wouldn't let a NPC leave his one Pokemon there.

Yaziyo

Everyone's favourite Arab
    Years
    That rule probably only applies to the hero/heroine of the game, as without any Pokemon, we can't progress in the game any more. I don't see why the Day Care wouldn't let a NPC leave his one Pokemon there.
    The same reason that the Ralts couldn't just slap any opponents in the face. You're right though :P

Isn't the real answer obvious though?

Wally took a boat down to Kanto, went down to Bill's house and borrowed one of his Pokemon suits. Then Wally proceded to enter a battle with Ralts. In this battle, wally smashed his head against the ground until he fainted, thereby making Ralts the winner and giving him XP.

OR

Ralts growled at a wild geodude until it's attack was so low that when it used self-destruct it did no damage :laugh:

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
    It used its green mushroom head to dent anything in its path...

Simple as that.

How would Wally train his Ralts if it only knew Growl?

25 base attack can dent a Zigzagoon.

I TOLD YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!
    and the normal rules don't apply to NPC. Besides he lives an entire 15 steps away and probably wasn't going anywhere.

Years
    Why the HELL are you advertising here for!
    It doesn't even matter how he trained it, it could be all the reasons above and Nintendo did not really care so...
    this thread seems pretty useless to me and that stupid posts are being made I think this should be locked!
    :furretlock:

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
    Why the HELL are you advertising here for!
    It doesn't even matter how he trained it, it could be all the reasons above and Nintendo did not really care so...
    this thread seems pretty useless to me and that stupid posts are being made I think this should be locked!
    :furretlock:
    lol looks like someone is having a bad day. not everything has to be serious ^_^

Years
    No I am not having a bad day, actually a good one, serious you say then I will change my Nature to serious!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2016
    Actually its at LV. 5
    n I don't remember him giving Norman back the Zigzagoon.
    But the rare candy thing is very possible
    though its unfair for the rest that are rare candy drunk
    MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    for the fact that you get them a little late in the game if you don't know what you're doing

awsomedude30

Am I a beginning trainer?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2014
    The answer is obvious!
    He cheated!
    jk
    like everyone else said he probably just used rare candies or struggled

Pingouin_7

Wally goes lives near the Day Care, in Verdandurf Town.

agurcsik

Wee Warios like Strawberries
    Years
    Couldn't he just use Rare Candies? Or he could be using... HAXXORS!!! :shocked:

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
    What I did in Blue Version was-- this is just an example by the way-- an off beat explanation-- in essence-- it's a game and the devoloper can do whatever the frick he wants-- anyways. What I did with my Magikarp in Blue Version was put him in the front then switch him out with another Poke'mon so Magikarp would get halve the exp. This could have very well been what Wally had done. Or maybe he got an EXP Share?

agurcsik

Wee Warios like Strawberries
    Years
    He only had one PKMN after he caught Ralts, he couldn't catch any others unless he had used TM's and had Great Balls, so that can't be the solution.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back