• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How you travel to school?

What transport you use to school?

• Car

Votes: 27 43.5%
  • Bicycle

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Bus

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Motorcycle??

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None - I walk to school

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • Others

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Years
  • For most of my schooling life, I've walked to and from school on a daily basis. But that was because I lived very nearby. College is a rather long distance away from here. So now that I have a car, I drive myself there and back.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • When I was in primary school, till secondary 1, I used the school bus. bad move as we get to go home for atleast 2 hours tops. [school ends at 4.30pm, we get to go home at 7.00pm]

now, i use the bus and the mrt station. it only takes 30 minutes. ;]

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    I've been taking the bus every school day (give or take) for the last 5 years. Its actually really convenient, more so than most people think. Even if I miss the one I'm supposed to catch the next bus leaves 15 minutes later so I'm not late to school.

I'll still be taking the bus when I go to Uni, I probably won't buy a car till I'm 21.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Primary school used to be near my house so I used to walk there, but now I have to take the bus to school every day~

Years
  • For now, I take the bus. I'm getting my M soon though (bike license) so I'll be able to ride my dad's crotch rocket to school. XD;

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I've done car and bus quite a bit, but the most notable thing would be other — private taxi.

None of my schools have ever been near enough to walk or cycle to.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • I've rode the bus to and from school for my whole life.

Now, my mom drives me to school and I ride the bus home. I need my driver's license. ._.;

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Well I used to take my car to high school, and I still technically have to drive to college, so I chose car. But I still walk to all my classes now =P

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Used to walk it was about a 30 minute walk, now I've moved school it's about 1 hour walk so now by car but when it's in for repairs (which is quite often) I have to walk.

& lol at title error

Last edited:

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I walked to high school, mainly because back then only the rich kids had cars. I take a few online classes to I guess I take the internet to school now :D.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • In elementary school, it was one of: getting a ride with a parent, taking the bus, and walking to school. It just depended where I lived and which school I was going to at the time (there were a lot of them xD). In high school I took the bus or got a ride with my mom. The latter happened increasingly as the years went by haha.

In uni, I walked. :B Or I did the last two terms since I was in the dorms and was about 5-10 minutes away. Next term I'll be living a little farther and there's a shuttle I'll probably make good use of considering how cold it'll be. 8D

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • I know it should count as a regular bus but this was a little bus and it was considered a special bus for kids with special needs. :x

This year when I was in high school, I was too close to the school to get a ride from the regular bus. I was like 5 or 6 miles or so from school. It was too hot to walk to and from school so they put me on a special needs bus because of my disabilities. :x

Back