• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How's it going, I mean, with your pokemon constantly getting pwned, kida sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    my team is amazing, it is-
    arcanine
    feraligatr
    crobat
    dragonite
    machamp
    slowking.
    they are all at level 60 now, i was gonna change some of them after i beat the elite 4, but they just kicked so much ass

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    So far I have only sustained one loss in the entire game. Elite 4 rematch, I got to Lance and he pwn'd me with his Garchomp. >.<

Yeah, my weakest was my Sneasel. All my team were raised from low levels so they had gotten progressively stronger but I got Sneasel in a trade at level 34, so it grew fast with few EVs, making it statistically weaker.

I've replaced it with Misdreavus, who is getting stronger every day. Someday... we WILL defeat Lance again!

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I got rid of my Notctowl and replaced it with a golbat. But I can't find anywhere TO train my Golbat.

Bamboo Basara

Pokemon Historian
    Years
    I've always loved Lickitung so I tried adding one to my team. The poor little guy is just awful in battle, there aren't many Pokemon he actually stands a chance against. :(

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    I am stuck on Claire. It is soooooo infuriating. I have a level 40 Staryu that I main with, who has Thunderbolt, Psychic, Surf, and Ice Beam. I can kill the Dragonairs and Gyarados in 2 hits, but the Kingdra is faster and 2 hits me. And it one hits everyone else on my team. My Aerodactyl has Dragon Claw, but due to accuracyhax, Hydro Pump hits every time. I honestly don't know what to do.

Pityflame

Unemployed Ninja
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    I am stuck on Claire. It is soooooo infuriating. I have a level 40 Staryu that I main with, who has Thunderbolt, Psychic, Surf, and Ice Beam. I can kill the Dragonairs and Gyarados in 2 hits, but the Kingdra is faster and 2 hits me. And it one hits everyone else on my team. My Aerodactyl has Dragon Claw, but due to accuracyhax, Hydro Pump hits every time. I honestly don't know what to do.
    It's called training.

Learn about it.

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I thought this thread was about a call in the pokegear :p

But your responses kinda fit as calls :p

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Hariyama, which I put a lot of power in.
    2HKO's Lv. 28 Fearow whilst at Lv. 34 ... the Fearow has really little HP left after the 1st hit tho' . /\

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    My Pokemon do indeed fail on HG (thats why I'm breeding to make them better)

Quilava has a 31 IV in SpAtk yet has a 1 in HP and low IVs on the others...this repeats for my whole team...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Pidgeot is way too underpowered... I can't get a OHKO on half of Bruno's team, and I'm at level 84...

I'm also wishing my Starmie had better Special Attack so it could OHKO Lance's Dragonites with Ice Beam, but it only brings it down into the red...

HeioN

Old school trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    My duskull is pretty much a failure... has half the hp of my other pokemon on the same level and hits like a 4-year old :<

.Occam

Ontological parsimony?
    Years
    In Platinum I dragged along a piece of dead weight for nearly 40 levels, Bronzong.

He is only weak to Ground or Fire depending on his ability and his defenses are good, but everything else is lacking. He doesn't have the power to kill anything himself, his HP is bad, and he is outspeeded by Kakuna.

The Who?

What is THIS doing in my hat?!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    :D nice failz. My lugia is my worst pokemon ._.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    In Platinum I dragged along a piece of dead weight for nearly 40 levels, Bronzong.

He is only weak to Ground or Fire depending on his ability and his defenses are good, but everything else is lacking. He doesn't have the power to kill anything himself, his HP is bad, and he is outspeeded by Kakuna.
    That's why you need to teach him Gyro Ball.

Also, who cares if you get outsped by a Kakuna. It can't effect you, and String Shot would only make Gyro Ball better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back