• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How's your Pokédex coming along?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I've done most of my dex completion from catching Pokémon rather than raising them. You can get a looot of evolved forms by searching the shaking grass, though most of them have like a 5% rate of appearance. :P So if you're lazy like me and have a lot of patience for biking back and forth next to grass, that's an option too.
    Well that is a relief XD I was seriously about to strangle this Lillipup and Woobat..I hate them....

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Well that is a relief XD I was seriously about to strangle this Lillipup and Woobat..I hate them....
    Well, I think Woobat you do have to evolve yourself, same with getting the final evo of Lillipup, but lots of other things that evolve with stones or happiness can be obtained elsewhere. :'D And a lot of them are before the endgame, too.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Well, I think Woobat you do have to evolve yourself, same with getting the final evo of Lillipup, but lots of other things that evolve with stones or happiness can be obtained elsewhere. :'D And a lot of them are before the endgame, too.
    Friggin Woobat...can't escape the inevitable butt ugliness of that thing. xD

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Friggin Woobat...can't escape the inevitable butt ugliness of that thing. xD

Woobat is adoorable. Swoobat? Not so much.

My Unova Dex is at 150 seen. I'm missing Rufflet, Braviary and Volcorona. (IINM Genesect, Melotta and Keldeo aren't available yet)
    My National Dex is at 387 seen.

Not doing too bad.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Hmmmm...National Dex: 411 Seen and 322 Obtained

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
    Unova: 148 seen, 148 own (149, but Victini is 000; need Terrakion, Virizion, Landlos, Kyurem, Thunderus)

National: something like 380 seen. Don't give a Hoothoot about it quite yet. Probably own 180 at this time in Black.

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2011
    Unova Pokedex: Seen 149 Obtained 101
    National Pokedex: Seen 226 Obtained 151

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

UnovaDex

Seen - 146, Obtained - 132.

Yeaaah on my way to completing it. Not bothering to list National.

Years
    Only on the local dex so far, ive seen 67 and obtained 55. I'm just after beating clay so I think im doin pretty good?? :P

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I've seen every Unova Pokemon except Ferrothorn, Mandibuzz, Rufflet, Braviary, Thundurus, Landorus and the three unavailable events IIRC. I can't remember how fileld my National Dex is. probably nt much. X'D

Years
    Unova-seen:148 obtained:106
    National-seen-401 obtained:247

Still got a long way to go but I'm determined to actually complete the pokedex for once.

Fiendly

Never let go.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I've seen 141 in the Unova Dex at the moment..
    Just need some evolutions (3 - 7) and I think I need legendaries?

Dunno what it goes up to though.. :k

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Unova pokedex entries completed. Including Zorua and Zoroark's entry. My National Dex was a disaster though. Can't get it past 1/4 of all the pokemons in the world. I don't have 4th generation games (D/P, Pt, HG/SS).

Back