• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hydroxylapatite Version (OOC/SU)

What should be Kiyoshi's character's starter?

• Total voters

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
That would make sense. XD And it's half-true...I was like, "Eh, he's a Tyrogue so let's make it start with a T..."

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2021
well i just thought cause you're character's suppose to be lazy so perfect excuse

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Kiyoshi, the pokeball shakes once, twice, three times, and then it pings. You now have a very sandy and unhappy Magicarp.

Spr_2g_129.png

Magikarp
Liquid, Lv. 4

Splash: Colorless Type; The user flops in a quite ridiculous manner on the ground. If the foe comes near, they'll be smacked violently by one of the user's flailing limbs

Now, you can keep it or take it to Tully for a Thunderstone. The choice is yours. :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Oh my god Kiyoshi, i absolutely laughed at Darren being Australia. DAZZA?!? And since this guy is from Olivine and is the same age as Adelle, does this mean they probably went to high school together?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Yeah, he was a new student probably around Adelle's Junior year.

Some history for you, if you ever mention him:
+ Never had a romantic relationship.
+ Very outgoing, though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I don't think Adelle would have been bothered much with him to know about his love life, but the outgoing thing is something to note! Thanks!

And because I'm BORED, I'm going to write another post. d:

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2021
Hey Kiyosh, could you decide if I caught the magikarp or not? Really wanna get another reply goin. Just waitin on you

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
@Neiko Star - Well, I guess with the event I've got lined up soon could work with your story. :3

@Name7aken - Just write to the point of where you throw them ball, that's when it's judged. :3

There's no reserving captures. X3;

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I tried to fit in another Sweeney Todd reference but, you know. Sweeney Todd happens to be one of my favourite musicals so when I saw "chums over every friday", I was so tempted to change my title to "by the seaaaaa" d:

Anyways, Nideous! Wow, Tyler is such an ass, haha! I love it!

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
I love Sweeney Todd <3
So let's see, that's three Sweeney references so far? XD;

AND I PULLED A HUGE DERP, forgetting to have Witthoefft send a text back. XP;

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
We're allowed to make NPC's right? CAUUUUSE I HAVE THE BEST. IDEA. FOR. A. RIVAL. O.M.G.
WHAT IS IT?! TELL US!!

I love Sweeney Todd <3
So let's see, that's three Sweeney references so far? XD;

AND I PULLED A HUGE DERP, forgetting to have Witthoefft send a text back. XP;
I was going to pull an "Ah miss, oh sir" or "that was last august" but I didn't know where. d: Yay for the original stage show songs that aren't in the movie!

You can edit if you like and I can just edit back. d:

Nideous

Years
XD Were you expecting anything less? Now you see what happens when you annoy him. And throw things at him. Never mind that he started it. He's of a higher class, which means he can get away with it. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Aannddd edited!

God we have to make this a running joke that goes the ENTIRE ROLEPLAY.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Crap! I forgot I never updated you that!

My apologies. Here you go:

One shakes.... two shakes.... three shakes.... Ping! YOUCAUGHTITYAY!

Spoiler:

....Or keep it, for this:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
You and your Sweeny Todd. XD Also, I wonder if it's possible for Tyler not to piss off averyone he meets, because he doesn't seem to be doing a good job. :P

Back