• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hydroxylapatite Version (OOC/SU)

What should be Kiyoshi's character's starter?

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2021
Awesome, now I can post to the point I actually meet you guys. I think Ivan's guna end up punching someone. Jus sayin but all of yer guys' characters are just the type to set em off like that.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
You won't if you don't talk to him like he's an idiot. And you won't if you actually knock first. He may be condescending, but he won't openly put you down unless you annoy him. He'll just put himself above you. There is a difference. :P

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Name7aken, let's team up and punch Tyler in the face.

SICK 'EM, VICI.

Even though in reality Witthoefft would never do that unless he lost control of himself. Which might happen.

BTW, what's up with Isa? Is there a specific reason she's pissy or is she just one of people (or Pokemon, rather) who constantly have a pole up their ass?

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
She doesn't like things hitting her and her trainer in the face. She doesn't like being called a guy. She doesn't like other pokemon getting more attantion than her. And yes, she is just a little pissy for no reason. Just like Cyc is very serious. Too serious, though that hasn't really been shown yet. :D I like making my pokemon have interesting personalities. It makes for interesting interaction between them and their trainers. Like my clingy Gible and my aggressive Shinx. XD

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2021
Kiyo how do you pronounce your trainer and eevee's name? This entire time I've been pronouncing it Witchoff and Vichi in my mind

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
....So yeah, one with a pole always up their WAHEY.

For this RP, I'm planning to make Witthoefft's Pokemon represent lessons or aspects about himself; then I make personalities accordingly.

Vici has been a bit dormant actually, revealing only subtle hints about who she is. Well, as subtle as I hope they are. She is a newborn, afterall, her personality will kick into full drive once she gets used to the world around her.

EDIT:

I've been pronouncing them as Wittfth-eff-it and Viss-E. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I've actually been wondering myself! I've been saying "wit-ho-eft" and "vicki" but i remember googling it and witthoefft came up with "with-offt"

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
I got Witthoefft off of my mom's business partner's maiden name and they say it "Witt-hoff."

AND HOW DARE THEY HAVE SUCH A COOL SPELLING AND NOT TOTALLY MAKE USE OF IT. X3;

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I've done that a lot too! I used to find names in my old Maths text books but now I just use nameberry.com. I try to keep Pokémon names under a theme though. Like in Kanto Rewinded, I had Spiral and Helix, two names which relate to Gurren Lagann. Seems this RP is going to be famous names. d:

By the by, I posted. I think I went a little out of character, making her talk quite a bit but I wanted to get it all across and make a lengthy post. She's a little less reserved towards Witt since she's glad she can talk to someone who isn't gonna insult her. d:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2021
Hopefully shooting for shorter, more frequent replies like this one from now on. Anyways, got a busy day of work tomorrow, see yall.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
FFFFF sorry, it appears that summer vacation has slowed my thinking process and it now takes me twice as much time to do my homework as before. OTL I've got my next post planned out, though! And I guess I'll only meet you guys when I get to Cherrygrove. :X

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
I'll be able to post tomorrow, or at least on Saturday. Sorry, school. But, by tommorrow everything will be handled. ^^

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
@All- ^w^

@All Again Who Are Interested -

I went to go use a character generator to see if I could make Witthoefft. And I failed. So, I decided to make Darren.

So without further adeu, I'd like to present what Darren sorta looks like if you replaced his sweatshirt with a blue-ish tenchcoat, took away the Seviper design on his trunks, replaced his dogtag with Ankh necklace, gave him a bit more beard, and minused his copius body hair:

23r3ec9.png

CRIKEY, MATE!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
You know, I'm an Australian myself.

There aren't a lot of people who actually have such a thick accent, though I know an Australian when I hear one. Probably. And not everyone has great tans or goes to the beach to surf or wrestles with crocodiles. Hopefully. d:

Back