• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hydroxylapatite Version (OOC/SU)

What should be Kiyoshi's character's starter?

• Total voters

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
  • @Skymin -

The ball shakes once.... shakes twice.... shakes three times.... ping!

....Wow. It was so dazed that you actually caught it. :/
    Congrats! You got a(n):

Spr_2g_163.png

Hoothoot
    Light/Wind, Lv. 4

Peck: Wind Type; The user uses its sharp face or beak to hurt the foe. Does a good amount of damage.
    Hypnosis: Light Type; The user sends out psychic energy signals from its mind to make the foe drowzy and fall asleep. However, this move has the infamous reputation of not working one-hundred percent of the time.
    Stopwatch: ???? type; The user sways back and forth tracking time. As long as it keeps doing this, it cannot be hit and it guarantees the next physical attack will be a sure-fire hit. However, once that next attack happens, the user will get a dizzying fatigue for a couple minutes and will be extremely prone to being attacked. Moreso, when it's in the fatigue, it cannot be withdrawn back into its Pokeball or to the sidelines.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Kiyoshi...on the subject of thievery...can I steal your 'Zephyr Chapter' thing? >.>

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2021
    Me, Skymin, and Roserade are at Route 46, Nideous and CyBeastSaber are at Cherrygrove, King! is at Route 29, and Neiko Star has yet to start their journey.

I'm glad you did. X3

Thanks for remembering me :(

But anyways. A series of events have prevented me from posting. Went to work, Irene hit, power out for 15 or so hours, had to go to work again. Argh, work is messing up my posting schedule. I'll have a post soon.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • @Neiko Star- I'd perfer you didn't, but if you want to you have my permission. :3

@Name7aken - FRICK. I KNEW IF FORGOT SOMEONE. Sorry. XD;
    I understand. :3

@Everyone -

I made edits to the first posts that I'm too lazy to repeat in this post, so check out your profiles for changes. X3;

Also, since some of you are getting towards the end of the day, I'd like you'd to stop once you've reached where you fall asleep. (And that must be in Cherrygrove.) Just for the time being for the sake of the event.

Aaaaannnnnddddd..... let's spice things up a bit, shall we?

THE CHANSEY GRAB BAG!

Spr_2s_113.png

Chansey comes bringing gifts.... and doom! Pick your poison:

Standard Pokeball

Great Ball

Ultra Ball

Master Ball

This is mandatory for all players! Once the upcoming event takes place, you will find an advantagious/disavantagious situation at hand!

Happy playing and good luck!

(A description of how to play the Chansey Grab Bag Game can be found in the IC thread's Mechanics section.)

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I finally posted! :'D Oh, and, uh, sorry if I messed up the timeline by having it be night time already. At worst we can say my character got his Pokemon a day before the others. :X

Eh...I'll take the Master Ball, because everybody seems to be avoiding it.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I think i'll go with an ordinary PokéBall too. :D

AND i have to get ready for work in half an hour. FANTASTIC.

EDIT: by the way, is there an inn or a motel in Cherrygrove or is the pokecentre somewhere where people can stay?

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Kiyoshi mentioned about there being an inn in the...basement? Uh, let me check...here we go!

'OH AND BLIMEY I FORGOT:

The Inn is located in the basement of the Minor Wing for all you traveling trainers stuck in Cherrygrove! :3'

: D

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Excellent! I'll see if i can squeeze in a post before i have to go!

edit: i'm gonna make the assumption that this inn costs money, but only a little and works under a dorm like process.

King!

better
    Years
  • Starting the post right now. I can't decide whether or not I should head right to Cherrygrove or train soemwhere...or both. :P Ah, well. I'll pick the Master Ball as well.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    tumblr_lqqryztXH71qirks6o1_400.png

this is probably what adelle looks like right now! she's not sad by the way lol, her eyes have to droop to look at the screen. d:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Ack, just realized that Tyr is the first three letters of Tyrogue. OTL Epic failure...

Back