• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hydroxylapatite Version (OOC/SU)

What should be Kiyoshi's character's starter?

• Total voters

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Riley doesn't care whether Tyler is impressed or not. He wishes his author would hurry up and post again so that he can get off that rock.

OTL

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
@Miss Doronjo - Try exaggerating the qualities. Make her Super Douche! *cape*; tends to make things more interesting.

Magikarp, Corsola, Goldeen, Remoraid, Shellder, Krabby, and Squirtle are in the Kitchen's Aquairum.

I'm allowing an extra catching opportunity. :3

Since there isn't such a thing as rarity in the Aquarium, here are Catch rates:

Good Chance:

Magikarp
Goldeen
Krabby

"Meh":

Remoraid
Shellder

Good Luck! Hehe:

Corsola
Squirtle

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
That would be fantastic since I am totally opening it so everyone can just run in and try their best!

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Okay, let's see here (Doronjo, I have yet to read your recent post, but I promise I will! <3):

@Skymin -

Tha ball suddenly pings.

Congrats! You caught a(n):

Spr_2g_007.png

Squirtle
Fluid/Beast, Lv. 5

Tackle: Colorless Type; The user throws itself at the foe.
Bubble: Fluid Type; The user unleashes a small stream of pretty bubbles, that damage the foe once they come in contact like small slaps.
Sea Spray: Mist Type; The user sprays a sticky liquid substance that makes the foe slower, but does no damage.

@Nideous -

Shakes once.... shakes twice.... crash!

The squirtle re-emerges, now very frightened of you. It frantically flees.

And that, my fellow RP'ers, shows how simply throwing a ball prevails over a good battle. THE MORE YOU KNOW <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Yay for extra team member! <: Yay for noodles! God, I want some noodles now. ):

Oh my, i passed by my 3000th post without even noticing!

EDIT: oh, kiyoshi, if we're done here, you can bunny adelle to do whatever

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
@Nideous-

Shakes once.... shakes twice.... shakes three times.... crash!

The Squirtle breaks the ball once more, and flees out of sight. You cannot go after it and try again.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Its time for me to try to catch a geodude~~

I'm going to need it for violet city's gym, after all. <3 [assuming it is a flying type gym. :3]

Last edited:

King!

better
Years
I'm really super-duper sorry, Kiyoshi, but I'm going to have to drop from this. >.< Which sucks, since Dani is like, my favorite ever and this RP is amazing. But everything happening in real life has become too much, and the musical has become more...musically. Hopefully after everything calms down I can start to RP again, but until then, good luck everyone!

Back