• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hydroxylapatite Version

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Zephyr Chapter

How Delectable.... Also Undetectable

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahh," Darren said, outstretching his arms and throwing his sweatshirt at Witthoeff to hold.

"Pth pth," Witthoefft said as he removed the fabric from his face. "What, you plan for me to be your lackey?" he asked, but still was very friendly about it.

"Yep, sure do, mate." Darren laughed as he finished stretching and placed Tayna in Witthoefft's arms. The fox made a noise that sounded like a meow as it adjusted itself and resumed napping, which was weird on account of it being a fox. Witthoefft took his hand and pet the fox, it.... humming-purring? in response. It was cute, but strange. Foxes were odd. They were dogs, but like cats in a way, too. Not like there was a problem with that, hey, the more weird the better. If anything, it proved how amazing Pokémon were. So many species of them and each one unique.

"How 'bout a shave?" a voice said from behind him. Since he had Sweeney Todd on his mind, Witthoefft whipped around expecting the throat-slasher of Fleet Street and ready to humbly refuse. Instead of Mrs. Lovett's surprise cremator, there was Adelle, acting playfully.

"Hi Adelle," he said, putting his hand on his chest in relief. "Lovely to see you here,"

"Vee!" Vici cried, running in circles around the new visitor.

"'ello? Who's this?" Darren added in a nice manner upon noticing the situation.

"Oh, Adelle, this is my new shirtless friend Darren, Darren, this in my new murderous friend Adelle." Witthoefft said, introducing the two.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Adelaide Thomas

2.7 New Cities & New Friends

"Hello shirtless friend Darren. Darren?" she gave him a funny look. Yeah, that face matched with the name did seem oddly familiar. And that accent. It was unmistakable, really. She narrowed her eyes and racked her brains, where could she have possibly seen him before? He looked like a surfer, with that body of his. So maybe in Olivine? He was a simil-- OH. She went to school with him. "Small world," she added to herself. She held her hand out and shook his hand, giving him a bland smile. She wouldn't make a big deal that she kind of knew him, there was no point in trying to point it out to him unless he remembered himself. Otherwise it would just be embarrassing. She pressed on, pretending like they had just met.

"This is Confucius. Or Connie," she gestured to the Hoothoot on her shoulder. "He fell on me. And everybody knows Pythagoras." The Togepi squealed a little, making himself known. "I just came from an uncomfortable session of 'getting hit in the face and tolerating an insufferable moron'. Seriously, you should meet this guy. No wait, you shouldn't."

She took a little time to take in her surroundings. She raised her eyebrows as she glanced briefly at Darren's pants. How quaint. And Witt had a Vulpix in his hands. Okay, did he just summon that or something because as far as Adelle knew, they were a little rare. She pulled out her PokéGear and scanned it, adding the information to the Dex. Her stomach pained again. Yep, she was hungry. Bleh.

"Is this another wild Pokémon you felt sorry for or...?" she looked at the Vulpix. It didn't look hurt or uncomfortable. Was it someone else's? Oh, who cares. "I was thinking about getting some foodstuffs too so, yeah." She looked towards the doors of the Minor Wing. Maybe a restaurant by the sea? Wouldn't that be smashing. It would shoot the nostalgia of home into her.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2021
The ball rocked restlessly back and forth, back and forth when suddenly a satisfying 'ping' sounded off. Ivan jumped from rock to rock until he was within reach of the sphere. His hand had nearly reached the ball when a barrage of water came at him. The other magikarp was using splash whilst making a b-line for it's imprisoned friend. It succeeded in sucking the ball into it's mouth, frantically attempting an escape. "Oh no you don't!" Ivan dived into the cool water without a moments thought. The dive brought him within a foot of the magikarp which he quickly grasped in his hands. He gave the fish a quick squeeze which popped the ball out of it's mouth. He caught it before it had a chance to once again steal the ball. The magikarp gave him a slap across the face with it's tail before swimming off. The slap had snapped his head into a downward position. Within view was an odd grouping of pink and white coral, seeming to move about at the bottom of the bay. Lack of air got the better of him, however, and killed his curiosity. He stuffed the ball in his pocket whilst making a break for fresh air.

When Ivan arrived back at the out cropping he left his things at, he found Element laughing hysterically. He laughed too, but only for a moment. It was funny to the little pokemon but now he was sopping wet as the cold of night approached. "C'mon Element, let's go." The elekid made an attempt at calming himself down, bringing his full out laughter to a slight snicker. Ivan collected his sac, slinging it over his shoulder, and the egg case with the dazzling purple spotted, golden egg. The two jump from rock to rock until they reached the beach. The sun was now falling through the sky to hide behind the mountains. Luckily the fisherman was still sitting there on his stool, making an attempt to catch a magikarp. "Hello there, I have that magikarp you asked for." Ivan yelled at the man, taking long strides down the beach. The lone fisherman jumped from his seat at the bellow. It seems he'd been nodding off, head propped up by numb hand. "Yes, yes, yes! Thank you! This makes three, and now I've assemble half my team. Hopefully I'll have a few more take my offer... How'd you get so wet?" Ivan simply told him it was a long story. The man did not contest, happily handing over a water stone in trade for the pokeball."Well, it's time to call it a night."The fisherman yawned, turned his back and started walking back towards the other side of town.

Ivan studied the small stone briefly before stuffing it into his pack. He had heard about evolutionary stones before, but had never seen on in action nor knew what pokemon it evolved. Well it'd seem he'd have to find out. But for now he'd have to find a place to stay for the night. He thought he had noticed a sign advertising an inn in the "minor wing" so that's where he would start. He headed off the massive hospital with Element trailing along behind him.

By the time Ivan had reached the medical facility the place seemed deserted aside from the few people awaiting admittance. His memory was a bit fuzzy but served him well as he navigated the maze. He came back to the simple wood door that hid away the Pokecenter. A quick look around the chamber revealed a stairwell that lead to the inn for trainers to stay. It was rather small for his taste but it wasn't terrible. from what he could see from the counter it featured a common room with a few branching dormitory style rooms. It seemed there was already a gathering here; the girl he had noticed at the gift shop and a few boys who were only a few inches shorter than him but no where near as intimidating. They were muscular, which was fine to catch the attention of ladies, but Ivan was big in an intimidating way. This of course came in handy some times when dealing with guys similar to these ones.

Whilst sizing up the potential problems, or equally potential friends, the desk attendant had slipped behind the counter without his notice. He was snapped back to attention by clearing oh her throat."You're dripping." "I'm quite aware of that, I need to rent a room for the night." He pulled a bit of wet money from his pocket and placed it on the counter. A slight look of disgust manifested. It seemed she wasn't too happy with receiving money that need a good trying. She pointed him in the direction of his room with a scowl on her face. He gave a curt thank you before heading for his room.

It was rather small; two beds, a tiny closet, a desk and dresser. But it'd do for a night. He set the egg case on the desk to begin changing. Element turned in obvious embarrassment as his master derobed himself. Ivan gave Element the go ahead when he was decent. He was in a similar set of clothes to the ones he'd been wearing beforehand. His large red tee shirt was now a large green shirt, another pair of ripped jeans with paint splatters and fresh socks. He hung his wet clothes in the closet, placing his boots with the toes underneath the bed.

Ivan thought it was about time for him to head out of the tiny room back out to the common area. He grabbed the egg case and his Pokegear before heading back out with Element to join the others. He overheard bits of what the girl was saying while he settled into a large, comfortable armchair. The case sat in his lap while he tapped away on the Pokegear, attempting to figure out all of what it could do. Without notice it started to scan and cycle through the pokemon in the room. He hadn't used the thing so for now this information was all he had. Hmm, might come in handy. He continued to tap while Element continually grew bored of just sitting. He jumped up from his seat on the ground to wander around, his eventual destination being the other group of trainers. Ivan didn't notice though, he had found out the little machine's texting system. It was a little late but he decided to send a question to Elm.

Hey this odd fisherman gave me a water stone today, I was wondering if you could tell me a bit more about it?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Zephyr Chapter

On The Most Sensational, Inspirational, Celebrational, Muppetational

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darren smiled at her while they shook hands, but he didn't say hello back for some reason. Witthoefft petted Confucius under his beak as Adelle introduced her Pokémon, the owl replying with a pleased coo. Adelle said something about a douchebag and then did something, but Witthoefft was too focused on making the Hoothoot happy to notice.

"Is this another wild Pokémon you felt sorry for or...?" Adelle said once she finally caught the teen's attention. "I was thinking about getting some foodstuffs too so, yeah." She said again, not leaving space for Witthoefft to answer the previous question.

"No, no, this is Tayna, Darren's Pokémon." Witthoefft said, gesturing to the said man. Darren smiled again, not saying another word again. Shy much? That wasn't like him. "And foodstuffs? Oh, you want to get some dinner or something?! We can all split the check!" Witthoefft sounded very enthusiastic about the idea, himself feeling very hungry, too. He didn't even have lunch today!

"Oi, um, before we go," Darren finally pitched in, "We should leave our Pokémon with the nurses; they'll get them all healed and cleaned up for tomorrow while we're gone."

"Cleaned up?" Witthoefft asked him.

"Yeah, if we throw another coin or two in their direction, they'll give our Pokémon relaxing baths and pampering while we're out."

Witthoefft glanced at Vici. She was horrendously filthy from the day. Still had dry egg goop on her, dirt from rolling around, a bruise from the Pidgey attack, itchy sand sticking to her fur.... a bath wasn't a bad idea.

The teen knelt down to his Eevee and looked at her. She meowed at the sight of him, brushing up against Adelle's leg as she got near him.

"Sound like something you'd want to do, Vici?"

"Eevee!" she cried joyfully.

I guess that was a yes!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Adelaide Thomas

2.7 New Cities & New Friends

"A bath?" she frowned. As much as she thought that cleaning would probably make them more comfortable, she really didn't want to part with her Pokémon. Okay, sure, she had before when they were getting healed but she wanted to take them with her to dinner. She looked at her team members; Confucius was looking as dazed as ever, probably after that neck scratch, and Py was just looking around outside of Adelle's arms. She didn't want to deprive them though, so she caved. They would probably get something decent to eat here anyway. "I guess." Sighing, she walked over to the counter.

"Hello and... oh, weren't you just here before?" the nurse said to Adelle. Adelle nodded glumly.

"Yeah. Can I get these guys... bathed?" Adelle reluctantly put Py, Connie and their PokéBalls on the counter. The nurse replied with a bright smile.

"That'll be 50 PokéDollars," the nurse nodded. Adelle handed over the money, said goodbye to her Pokémon and rejoined the group, scratching her neck.

"I don't know any places around here so," Adelle shrugged, "I don't know."

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Zephyr Chapter

Down By The Sea
Part 1

Darren had been so kind as to have Vici follow him as he took his own Pokémon to the counter with Adelle to drop her off. However, this had left Witthoefft all alone and standing awkwardly in the middle of the room, just waiting for the other two to come back out. He didn't mind that much though, it wasn't that he felt uncomfortable just standing in one spot. No, what make him feel on edge was the Elekid maybe a yard away.

Witthoefft gave glances at the creature that continuously stared at him. It must've been a trainer's Pokémon, since wild Elekid were probably nonexistent near Cherrygrove and even more so inside a building where tons of humans resided. But.... no trainer came by to claim it as theirs.

"Ele," it mumbled towards Witthoefft.

Alright, it was official- this little guy was challenging him for some reason. Best to just show you're disinterested.

"Ele...." It said quietly again in taunt.

Looking at the creature uneasily once more, Witthoefft was thankful when Darren and Adelle came back. Darren had placed his sweatshirt back on, but hadn't bothered to zip it back up. No society can tell him when and where not to expose his bare chest!

"I don't know any places around here so," Adelle commented, shrugging, "I don't know."

When a moment passed with silence, Darren decided to speak up.

"I've been 'ere for about a day or two, and I've been itching to eat at that restaurant, um... 'Pikablu' that's out by the coast. It's a Sinnohese (translates to Chinese!) food place, and they do the live shows with flames and they cook your food in front of you and such. It looks really fun, but I haven't had anyone to go with."

"That sounds like fun!" Witthoefft commented. "How's that sound to you, Adelle? I could go for some oily vegetables that are light ablaze before I eat them!"

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Adelaide Thomas

2.8 New Cities & New Friends

"Yeah, I suppose," she nodded slowly. She was going to go with something simple like a burger or rice or nachos, but foreign food sounded okay to her. Though fish didn't really tickle her fancy (despite growing up next to the ocean), noodles were one of her favourite foods. Especially the super saucy stuff with the nuts and the broccoli and a pinch of Cheri Berry. But fish? Ugh. Any kind of seafood made her want to hurl. "Sounds okay to me."

She quickly pulled out her wallet and counted her savings. With a frown, she put it back in her bag. Yeah, she had money, but she would have to either start really saving from now on or go win some battles. Tomorrow seemed like a good day to start, now that she had two on her team. That's what she would do! Provided she didn't face anymore distractions or meet any jerks like some of the trainers she had met today. Witt and Darren seemed to be the only okay ones, though she has spoken to another trainer for like 3 seconds before blowing off his battle and walking away.

"Well, show us the way, Darren," she nodded.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Zephyr Chapter

Down By The Sea
Part 2

After a bit of walking, the trio finally had made it to "Pikablu." The restaurant was large and stylized to look like a traditional Sinnohese house, and it also had a large patio going over the sea, being held up by metal poles coming up from the water. It was very lucky for them that Cherrygrove didn't have much rise during high-tides.

As they enter through the extravagant front door, a loud roar scared the dickens out of Witthoefft. It was from a huge Charizard that stood near the hostess' stand, and after it ended its roar, the creature clasped it hands together and smiled adorably.

"Welcome to Pikablu, friends!" the hostess welcomed.

Withoefft finally regained himself and smiled back at the dragon. Despite its frightening exterior, it appeared to be a huge softie. One could bet it would cry if it got a bruise or splinter.

"Hi big fella," Witthoefft said, slowly reaching out his hand; asking for permission in a way. The dragon bent its head down and rubbed itself against the teen's hand and growled happily.

"Yes, table for three. Can we get the fire show, too, please?" Darren asked the woman.

"Sure, no problem!" the hostess said, picking up menus. "This way, please."

----

They got pretty good seats- in fact, if they weren't careful, they might get burned. It would be a pretty exciting night. All they had to do first was order.

~ PikaBlu ~

Mushi's Magikarp w/ Brown Sauce
550 poke

Imported Corphish Stir-fry w/ Rice
400 poke

Fresh Goldeen Lettuce Platter
900 poke

Prime Seaking Spiced Steak
1080 poke

....Ugh.

There were tons more choices then only those four, but Witthoefft had stopped looking through them. From Psyduck to Alomomola, this joint served pretty much every kind of fish and Fluid-Type. It disgusted him to his very core, no, soul, to see such nonchalant murder.

Who possibly feels perfectly fine or even pleased when they murder an innocent Pokémon?!

Witthoefft quickly searched the menu for a vegetarian selection, which thankfully, there was; and provided the exact same amount of choices, if not more, as the murderous selection. He sort of wanted to say something about the Pokémon injustice, but…. if he didn't want to come, he shouldn't of, and it wouldn't be fair to ruin the evening for Adelle and Darren. So he bit his tongue, resenting himself, and told the waiter that he would like a bowl of "Whole-Grain Noodles containing Brown Sauce and Stir-fry Broccoli and Carrots, with the slightest sprinkle of Rawst Juice, and I'll have a Ice-Tea Lemonade for a drink; four ice cubes. Please and Thank You."

Picky and specific, just the way he liked it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Adelaide Thomas

3.1 By The Sea

"Oh my god," Adelle said out loud. Like she feared, there was nothing but fish on the main menu. Couldn't they have a little variety? Like, maybe, not fish? She frowned at everything on the menu and began to feel sick as the disgusting odor of fish wafted through her nose. She would endure this, only because she didn't want to seem like some weak, little girl, though she was not sure at all how pale her face was. She was a little glad too that she didn't bring Py and Connie now. They would have probably freaked out if they saw this. With a cough, she exhaled through her mouth and turned the menu over. Oh my god, no fish! She listened as Witt made his order. Oh, he didn't like fish either? At least she wasn't the only one. When he was done, she put the menu down and smiled weakly at the waitress.

"The terriyaki noodles, with Sinnohese vegetables, Cheri Berry and cashews. Can I get the sauce like, not water-y? And uh, Lemonade for me. Please," the waitress nodded back at Adelle, writing her order down as she spoke through it. That sounded excellent enough. Noodles. Awesome. She looked over at Witt as the waitress moved to Darren; he looked a little grim. She leaned over and spoke to him in a low voice, so only he could hear.

"You know, if they cook a lot of this fish, you could probably snag a new team member if you were sneaky enough," she leaned back. It was cruel, she guessed, to kill Pokémon for food. But it had been this way for a long time and she had eaten her share of meat, so she wasn't exactly one to talk. Each to their own, yeah?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Zephyr Chapter

Down By The Sea
Part 3

Witthoefft pondered the comment. He could certainly pull off a stealing operation if he really tried; provided he took off his extravagant sweatshirt. Hey, he even had Sinnohese heritage. If he took on a low profile, maybe he could pull off as one of the chefs.

But.... but, you know what? Pokémon were Pokémon. And here, they were being murdered. Ideas for plans soared through his head all at once. Although, on the other hand, stealing was stealing. But this was Pokémon! Pokémon were living creatures just like humans!

"I'll 'ave the.... oh, just give me one of the vegetarian specials. Surprise me!" Darren said to the waitress.

"Wow, and entire table without fish!" the waitress said, sounding quite pleased and happy. "You guys are my favorite table right now. And for a drink, sir?"

"Just some water- eh? Why's that?" Darren asked.

"Everyone and their dog are ordering a fish dish right now. I'm starting to get sick off the fumes. Thanks for sparing me a little."

That settles it. Witthoefft leaned towards Adelle and whispered back. "Let's do it,"

The waitress wrote down Darren's order and smiled at him. In response, Darren gave a slight glance of uneasiness as she walked away.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Adelaide Thomas

3.2 By The Sea

"Thanks for caring," Adelle nodded at the waitress, then smiled at Witt's reply. A special operation, eh? She wasn't exactly trained for this stuff, but she had a fair idea of how to go about these things. She had a brother, she had parents, she knew how to lie and be subtle about it. Heck, she had even deceived a fair few people into thinking she was a guy. Sneaking into the kitchen and 'saving' a Pokémon or two couldn't be too hard. So what if she was caught? All they would do was kick her out. She could make up a story on the spot, she wasn't that stupid. The only thing that worried her was smell of the kitchens. That would probably get to her.

So Witt seriously wanted to do this? Okay then.

"I'm gonna go pee, okay?" she excused herself from the table and headed over to the amenities. Luckily, they were close to the kitchens. She went into a cubicle though and pulled out her PokéGear, stuck it on silent and tapped in a text message.

let's do this now then. Now would be a great time. Before they paid for their meals.

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Zephyr Chapter

Down By The Sea
Part 4

Witthoefft's PokeGear rang. He flipped it open.

"let's do this now then." It read. Wow. He didn't expect think right now. They hadn't even eaten yet! But.... later meant more lives taken. A great skit popped into his head.

"Be there in a second. Be ready to improvise." He texted back, then placing his PokeGear in his pouch. He zipped off his sweatshirt, revealing a plain white undershirt underneath. Getting up, he placed his sweatshirt on Darren, who looked a bit baffled.

"'ey! What's this about, mate?" he asked, slightly laughing.

"Be my lackey for a short bit, please?" Witthoefft said smiling. "When do you think the fire show will start, by the way?"

"Eh.... probably ten minutes or so?" Darren said.

Plenty enough time.

"Be back by then." Witthoefft walked away towards where he thought the kitchen was. He placed his hand in his pants pocket. Good. He had his Pokéballs.

Finding the kitchen, he starting subtly snooping around near it.

"Pst. Adelle. Where are you?" he whispered.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Adelaide Thomas

3.3 By The Sea

Adelle smiled at the reply and tucked her PokéGear back in her pocket. Improv? She could do that. She exited the toilets and poked her head up, looking through the window of the kitchens. She couldn't see much other than chefs, kitchens, a freezer and aquari-- oh! There they were! A bunch of Magikarp, Corsola, Goldeen, Remoraid and other Fluid-types in an extremely large aquarium. They could break the aquarium? How did the chefs kill them though? She pulled herself back and leant next to the girl's toilets, tapping her chin. They wouldn't just kill them straight, would they? Maybe they put them to 'sleep' in the freezer. That would be the most humane way.

"Pst. Adelle. Where are you?" she flicked her head over, catching Witt looking awful suss around the kitchen doors. She waved a hand at him.

"Over here," she said, nodding. "You know, the more you whisper and look sneaky, the more suspicious you look to everyone else. Play it cool. Confidence." She watched as a waitor exited the kitchen, bowls of soup in his hand. Ugh, the smell was terrible. Grin and bear though, right? She breathed through her mouth and continued. "Anyway, I thought of something, though it's a little rash. Do you have a plan?"

She had a few plans. Breaking the aquarium, posing as wannabe chefs, using one of them as a distraction while the other let the Pokémon out of the tank, running in and stating that the waters of Cherrygrove had been contaminated and that all Pokémon needed to be taken to a Centre... each one depended on the circumstances and if they planned on actually eating here or not.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Tyler was aware of a rumbling in his stomach. Isa heard it too and looked up at him. She stretched and got to her feet as Tyler swung himself out of his bed. A look at his pokegear map told him of a nice little fish place that might be good. He swung his bag over his arm and lifted Isa to his shoulder.
"Let's go eat," Tyler said.
"Pichu!" Isa shouted joyfully. He walked out of the room and into the common room. Huh? That brat had left the inn entirely. He hadn't meant for her to do that. He wondered if she had maybe gotten a different room. Well, he didn't really care. It wasn't his concern. He walked confidently out of the inn. He walked to the restaurant and decided he didn't like the place. It smelled horribly of fish. The smell was... Almost overpowering. Still, he was hungry.
"Table for one!" he said to the lady that came to seat him. He was led to a table near the kitchen. He sat down and looked over the menu. He glimpsed a fish tank with a lot of sad looking fish that were likely about to become someones dinner. He felt a little sorry for them, but that was the way the world worked.
"Pichu!" Isa said cutely. She looked up at him from where she was standing on the table. Then he thought about Tully. He had wanted that worthless fish so desperately. If he was just hungry he could have sold the stone to get something to eat. So, why? Did he actually want to train something that was mostly used for eating? That thought soon led to how he would feel if someone tried to eat his own Isadora or Cyclonis. Damn! Why did he have to pick now to have a conflict of morals!
"Erm... I'll decide in a minute. Can I get a nanab berry for Isa please and a fresh water for me?" Tyler said as he looked over the salads.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Zephyr Chapter

Down By The Sea
Part 5

Cool and Confident. Cool and Confident.... Witthoefft took in a deep breath and relaxed himself.

"Anyway, I thought of something, though it's a little rash. Do you have a plan?" Adelle asked.

Witthoefft thought for a moment and then grinned. Kind of evilly at that.

----

"Yo, yo! Who let this dude in 'ere?!" Witthoefft yelled in a stereotypical Unovian accent as he stomped into the kitchen, pulling Adelle with his hand.

"That's the matter?" one chef said, dropping his utensils.

"I found this dude snoopin' around in the kitchen like he owned the place!" Witthoefft swung Adelle to his side, making sure her head was drooped so she couldn't be recognized later.

"But you came from-" the chef spoke again. By his outfit, he appeared to be the Su Chef. Witthoefft let go of Adelle's arm.

"Where were you, Cheffy? Huh? Where is the main chef? I need to talk to him right now."

"He's out today, remember? Anyways, who are you?" The Su Chef asked. Witthoefft lightly nudged Adelle to progress on. This was her cue to do something.

"Who am I? Who am I?! I'm Joey! Joey Calavero! The new guy?! Dude, don't tell me you forgot!"

"I don't recall any Joe-"

"And let me ask you somethin' Cheffy. If this, you know, is your kitchen, then why is there this punk sneakin' around under your nose?! I am gonna have to report that the new guy is better at protecting the kitchen then the Su Chef?!"

Hopefully Adelle was making progress as the teen had the Su Chef's and pretty much all the other chefs' attention.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Amanda Bel, Route 29 - Accents go wild~

The rustling of leaves and the cries of a few pokemon only made Amanda more irritated. She have been venturing the forest for hours now, with no success so far. However, this time was something different.

"Cherrygrove...WHERE IS IT..." Amanda foresaw. "I'm all worn out...come on Raspberry, hurry up."

"Smoooooochum!" (Don't start pissing your knickers; I'm comin'.)

As Smoochum quickly went ahead of Amanda, they could suddenly hear a human voice.

"Dag nammit! Come on now, work with me!" It was a girl's voice. Amanda could over hear her at a nearby tree, as she was carefully staring down a Pidgey on top of its nest. She looked like she was having trouble, however; she was jumping up and down
upwards towards the tree, trying to get the Pidgey's attention. However, it was asleep. Amanda could only pitifully watch as the girl's efforts was futile. She slowly walked on over to her with Raspberry closely behind.

"Um..." Amanda said while poking on the strangers back. "Excuse me..."

"WHA--"

"AH! Oh, um...sorry if I startled you."

"Who in the blue hell are you?" the girl quickly asked.

"Amanda," Amanda replied. "And you are...?"

"Why, name's Francine, see?" she replied as crossed her arms with a grin. "If my teeth aint showin' it, I dunno what will!"

"I...see," Amanda sighed. "May I ask what you were doing?"

"Aw, well see here," Francine said while pointing at the nest. "I'm trying to get a feather off of that Pidgey."

"Er...why?"

"Cause it makes a gooooooood fountain pen!"

"Whatever." Amanda sighed. "Erm, look, nice meeting you and all, but I got to get to Cherrygrove -- "

"Hold up, now!" Francine interrupted. "Have ya'll been to Route 46?"

"No."

"Well, come with me then!" Francine insisted. "It has the best strawberries off of the west side, y'hear?"

"Well...I guess I AM kinda hungry..." Amanda groaned.

"Smoochum! Smoooooch!" (Ohhhh YOU'RE hungry? I love how you count me out of the situation.)

"Come on then," Francine said, holding Amanda's arm. I'll escort you!"

"This outta be...dreadful..." Amanda sighed as she was pulled by the arm. Raspberry could only snicker as she slowly trailed behind.

Amanda Bel, Route 46 - OH NOES! SPEAROWS~!

10 minutes later, they all arrived at the entrance in Route 46. Francine finally let go of Amanda's arm, in which Amanda shook off the pain of the pulling she felt during her forced travel here. Route 46 was a lot like Route 29, except with a lot more pavement, connected to the grassland. Amanda took her time to survey the area, looking at the life that held it. She then took a deep breath of exhaustion, as she, along with Francine and Raspberry, went in deeper.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Adelaide Thomas

3.4 By The Sea

Adelle looked back at Witt as he grinned at her. That smile wasn't... oh. Oh no. She grimaced back at him. This could not be good. Taking one for the team though, right?

She felt like she was being swung like a rag doll as Witt pulled her into the kitchens and proclaimed to the heavens that 'he' had been trying to sneak in. Adelle kept her head low. Though her body looked male, her face probably did not. She had removed her hair pin before the plan went ahead and thrust on a cap from her bag to hide her red hair. Her clothes were already quite masculine, so as long as she kept her face low, they wouldn't suspect anything. Hopefully. Witt let go, starting some kind of argument with the Chef in charge. As the attention towards her was dropped, Adelle subtly moved away and towards the aquarium. She moved slowly towards the back of it, trying to find some way to open it.

"Hey!" Crap. She swung around, still keeping her face low. Another chef? This guy looked a little dopey, but did have a wooden spoon in his hand. That reeked of fish. Ugh. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I wanted to choose my own Magikarp," she said, lowering her voice just a little so it wasn't as high, but not low enough that it sounded weird. Now, she just sounded like a guy who had gone through puberty the wrong way. It had worked before, it could work now. "How do you open this thing?"

"Oh," the chef's frown disappeared. Maybe people had done this before? He climbed up a small ladder next to it. "Oh, you just grab a net up here and scoop one up. Which one did you want?" Adelle scanned the tank. Not for a Magikarp, but for something that would... do something! There was a small control panel at the base of the tank and a bright red button. That meant only good news.

"What's that do?" she pointed at it. The chef shook his head.

"No, no don't push that. That drains the aquarium. It's connected directly to the ocean so that the Pokémon get fresh sea water. We only push that when we're cleaning it or in emergencies," the chef nodded slowly, quite proud that he had remembered so much.

"Right," Adelle moved her eyes back to the tank. Plan made. She sniffed furiously. The smell stunk like crap, but it was part of your plan. "I think your stuff is burning."

"Crap! Okay, you can catch it, it's not hard," he scurried off the ladder, handing the net to Adelle and running back to his whatever, going out of sight. Not wasting any time, Adelle kicked the red button. The water began to drain, sucking water and Pokémon down a large pipe. As it drained, it was obvious not all of them could fit down it; Magikarps, Goldeens, Krabbies, Shellders, a few Remoraids, Corsolas and Squirtles were all a little too big to fit down the pipe together. The water was all drained now, leaving only a little down the bottom for the Magikarps to flounder in. Crap, crap, crap. There was a small door on the bottom which could now be opened since the water was gone. She opened it. Now was her chance. If she wanted a Pokémon, now was definitely the time! Using one of the empty balls on her belt, she threw it at a Squirltle, capturing it inside. It was still rattling when she reached in and grabbed it. She then swung the door wide open.

"You're free, go!" Water Pokémon were proficient at battle on dry land, surely they could escape with the help of other Pokémon.

She then made a mad dash for the door, exiting without notice. She then pulled off her cap, put her hair pin back on, tied her hoodie around her waist and entered back into the kitchen, striding back towards Witt.

"Oh, oh Joey!" she said, mimicing a motherly tone and an Unovian accent. "I'm sorry gentlemen, Joey here is a little... special. C'mon Joey, let's go wait for our food out here, okay? Time to go." She pulled on Witt's arm, then noticed a few Krabbies and Magikarps making way for the back door. Yep, now was the time to go, unless Witt wanted to try to catch his own? She could still feel the Squirtle rattling on her belt; it hadn't been fully caught quite yet. C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Tyler spotted that girl and some boy make their way into the kitchen. What the hell were they doing? He grabbed Isa, who let out an irritated 'Chu!' and followed them in. The boy was yelling at some chef. The girl was disappearing into another room. He stayed out of sight and followed her. What a fool! She was really setting all those pokemon free? Tyler wanted to cheer and shout angrily at her. Instead, he settled for an alternative as she dashed past him.
"Smooth moves genius," he whispered to her. He wondered if she had seen him. He saw a Squirtle laying on it's back unable to move. He picked it up.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing!" the chef at the stove yelled. Busted. Time to get out of here. He ran up and shoved past the chef, knocking him and his hot pan to the ground. Unfortunately, the grease flew up and hit his arm, burning it. That girl was so dead when he found her. This was her fault! He ran out the back door behind a rather large amount of fluid types. He felt the Squirtle struggling in his arms. He made it down the road when it jumped free.

"Squirtle squirt!" it said. It seemed happy. Isa was not happy. She leapt to the ground and walked over to it.
"Pichu!" she said pointing at Tyler. Tyler scratched his head. Well, he might as well catch this pokemon.
"Isa! Static Zap!" Tyler said. Isa and the Squirtle stopped glaring at each other as Isa leapt forward and hit the Squirtle with a sparking paw. Squirtle was knocked to the ground and bounced back up. It fired some kind of gooey spray all over Isa. She growled angrily at Squirtle and tried to move. The spray stuck to her legs and she could barely walk. tyler got an idea as the Squirtle fell down laughing at her.

"Isa, use Static Zap on yourself. That will get the stuff off. Then hit his with Static Zap! That should shut him up!" Tyler whispered to the pokemon. Isa made her paw spark and touched her leg. As Tyler had calculated, the goo was electrified and fell off. But this also hurt Isa, who groaned in pain. But, she pulled herself together and slapped the Squirtle with her electrified paw. Squirtle was angry and rammed her with what appeared to be Tackle. Isa hit the ground. She got shakily to her feet.

"Static Zap one more time! Hold it, just like we practiced," Tyler said. Isa grinned evilly at Squirtle, who fired more goo at her. She simply leapt to the side and waited until the electricity jumped to the closest conductor... Which happened to be Tyler.

"Son of a B****!" Tyler shouted as he lost control of his legs and fell to the ground. Squirtle burst out laughing at him. Isa's ears went back as she marched over to the Squirtle. Squirtle held his arms up in a gesture of peace, which ignored. She slapped him as hard as she could across the face, and then again, this time with Static Zap going. Squirtle fell to the ground. Tyler heaved a pokeball at it, where the ball sucked it inside and fell to the ground and began shaking.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Zephyr Chapter

And The English Channel

"Look, I don't who you are 'Joey,' but you better start explaining yourself right now." The Su Chef said angrily.

"Oh, getting pissy are we Mister Douchebag? Look, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to file that report on you. Such ignorance is unacceptable for our high-quality establishment." Witthoefft firmly announced.

A high-pitched shriek came from the ground below them. Both Witthoefft and The Su Chef peered down; and a Remoraid lay on the floor, looking up at the two. The Su Chef was absolutely stunned while Witthoefft smiled. This had to be Adelle's doing. But, did she save all of them? Or just this one?

"Oh, oh Joey!" a loving tone said. Turning to the door, there was Adelle wearing her normal attire and speaking in an Unovian accent. "I'm sorry gentlemen, Joey here is a little... special. C'mon Joey, let's go wait for our food out here, okay? Time to go." The girl tugged on Witthoefft's arm.

"Sis? I-" Witthoefft appeared annoyed, continuing the act. But before they finish their performance, there was one more thing to do. He reached down and grabbed the Remoraid, who squirmed slightly, but didn't protest. If he didn't take this one out, the chefs would probably kill it immediately after Witthoefft and Adelle left because it showed the ability to flee the tank.

"I'm taking this one for its own protection. You'll all be hearing from the Chef tomorrow, just you wait! Scoundrels! Let me go, Sarah!" he said as Adelle yanked them through the door and out.

After a moment of silence walking back to their table, Witthoefft shot a smile at the Remoraid.

"Adell,e that was perfect! Did you-" he whispered.

"Ach! They're getting away! Get 'em!" A voice faintly shouted. As Witthoefft turned his head, he found nobody was referring to them. Soon enough, loud and violent noises came from the kitchen they left in their wake.

Witthoefft understood. The rest of the escapee Pokémon were attacking the chefs. Witthoefft cutely and funnily smiled at Adelle. Looks like they did there mission perfectly.

....Although, they probably weren't getting dinner now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Adelaide Thomas

3.5 By The Sea

Adelle nodded at Witt as she plonked herself back at their table, smiling at a confused Darren. With the combined power of the Pokémon and the understaffed restaurant, the Pokémon using their Fluid powers would knock the chefs out and escape. This restaurant was by the sea too, so it would not be hard for them to get back home. Job well done. And look at that, their food was here too! They must have brought it out while Adelle and Witt were doing their thing, since noodles and salad did not need much work to make it. And the ball had stopped shaking on her belt. Plus one team member! Though Adelle wouldn't bring it out yet, that would be far too suspicious.

"Tell you later," she said, getting into her noodles. And they were delicious. What a fabulous night. After a mouthful or two, she pulled out her PokéGear and went into the Dex option. So the Squirtle was a female! That means she needed a name. Adelle munched happily. She felt good! Like a super hero that had done a good deed and had earned a reward out of it. She looked over at Witt, the Remoraid still in his hands.

"You should catch it, you earned it man," she nodded, mouth half full of noodles. She looked back out to the rest of the restaurant, the waitress that had served them now moving from table to table with a grim look on her face (though, did she? Adelle swear she could see a smile between tables). Apologising for the lack of sea food? This was just getting better and better.

Back