• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hydroxylapatite Version

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Tyler had risen to his feet and begun walking toward his pokeball. Suddenly, as he reached down to pick it up, the ball burst open, ruining the thing.
"Oh son of a- Oof!" Tyler said angrily. He dove at the Squirtle, who dodged out of the way and began to run.

"Cyclonis! After him! I will not be made a fool of by the pokemon that was soon to be dinner!" Tyler said angrily as he tossed the pokeball. Cyclonis flew off after the Squirtle and Tyler got to his feet. Isa walked back over to him and he picked her up and ran after the bird.

"Use Gust and pin it to the ground!" Tyler said. Cyc flapped his wings very hard and the Squirtle found that he had to crouch on the ground or get blown away. Cyc landed, his wings unable to sustain extended flight. Squirtle got to his feet and sprayed some more of that nasty goo at Cyc.

"Dodge it and use Tackle! Isa, get out there and use Growl! I don't want it running in fear again," Tyler said gently. He was going to have this thing one way or another! Isa leapt to the ground and began growling cutely at Squirtle, who looked slightly less afraid now. He was then hit by Cyc's Tackle and knocked to the ground. Tyler grinned.

"Now, Isa, use Growl again. Get it to relax. Cyc, use Tackle again," Tyler said soothingly. Funny how much good not shouting will do to send away fear. That and cute little Isa growling playfully. Squirtle soon relaxed. But, he manged to jump over Cyc's Tackle. He grinned. This guy was a real pain in the rear. He Tackled Isa, and knocked her to the ground. She was back on her feet in a moment and growled at him again.

"Isa! Static Zap! Cyc, use Gust to throw it into Isa's attack!" Tyler said. Time to test his hypothesis. Cyc flapped his wings and blasted the Squirtle right into Isa, bowling her over. But that had the desired effect and Squirtle was hit hard by the Static Zap. He got valiantly to his feet, but Isa lay there unmoving. Her paw was held at an odd angle.

"Squirtle?" the Squirtle asked. It looked around sheepishly. Tyler managed to control his rage.
"Cyc. Use Gust to throw it into your Tackle, just like we planned," Tyler said, his voice quivering dangerously. Squirtle looked at him with a little fear in his eyes. He didn't even see Cyc use Gust, which rushed past the scared Squirtle and into the ground, bouncing it back at Cyc, who was charging at it with Tackle. He slammed into the Squirtle and it went down, again. Tyler tossed another pokeball at it and walked over to Isa while it was shaking. He picked her up gently. She shifted a little and then let out the most ear splitting cry Tyler had ever heard. She had shifted her injured paw, and Tyler grimaced at the sound. She stopped shrieking and began crying profusely. Damn that girl! If she hadn't set all those damn fluid types free then this would not be happening! Tyler caressed Isa gently, returned Cyc, and turned his attention to the still quivering pokeball.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Zephyr Chapter

Arts And Crafts Fair

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Witthoefft could say anything back to Adelle, the baffled Darren spoke up.

"Now where have two been, mates? I awkwardly sat here while the fire show went on! You missed it!" Darren said in a bout of frustration and confusion.

"Don't lose your shirt," Witthoefft commented while laughing He was so pleased with himself! He and Adelle saved all those critters! Not only that, but he got his specially made food!

The Remoraid chirped another high-pitched squeal.

....And a Remoraid!

"I'm not wearing a shirt," Darren said back.

"Then don't lose your underpants," Witthoefft joked back.

"Not wearing those either."

"What aren't aren't you wearing?"

"I'm not even wearing shoes, mate."

The trio kind of laughed at that comment before returning to their meals. The food here was actually pretty good- the oils didn't leave a bad aftertaste in your mouth, the vegetables were firm but chewy, and the Ice-Tea Lemonade tasted amazing. Probably home-made here in the restaurant. Maybe after this incident they'll go full-on vegetarian. They were good at it. The lack of fishy smell would probably lure more customers, too.

A couple of policemen came into the restaurant, being then pointed in the direction of the kitchen. Darren witnessed this and stared oddly at the Remoraid in Witthoefft's hands.

"You've got some explaining to do, mates." He said slyly.

"Shut up and hand me back my sweatshirt," Witthoefft answered in a friendly manner.

----

"Yes, I'd like to check in this Remoraid and get back my partner, Vici the Eevee?" Witthoefft asked, placing the fish on the counter.

"Certainly. Say, where'd you get a Remoraid? They aren't native to these parts," the nurse commented, genuinely curious.

"Got it in a trade," he answered, lest he want to be suspected for the Restaurant's mishap. Darren jokingly glared at him. Witthoefft gave one right back. The nurse placed the Remoraid on a tiny stretcher and looked at Darren.

"And you wanted to check out your Vulpix, 'Tayna?'" she asked him, picking up the stretcher by its handles.

"Yep," Darren simply said.

"Be right back with your Pokémon!" she happily chimed as she walked through a sliding door on the wall behind her.

"Now tell me what 'append, you bastard," Darren teased.

"Fine, fine. Me and Adelle kind of.... helped all the Pokémon in the kitchen's aquarium escape." Witthoefft said slowly and cutely. Oh, how daring he had been! A slight paused followed where Darren just looked at Witthoefft, eyebrow cocked and grin stretching across his face.

"Oh, so you're a crafty bastard. I see. Where'd the Remoraid come in?"

"Just an escapee I had to help," Witthoefft explained. The mechanical doors started to open.

"You're gonna have to tell me the full story later, mate," Darren quietly said as he looked at the nurse.

Both Pokémon happily squealed once they spotted their trainer. Tayna looked very refreshed and wielded a shiny coat, while Vici- oh my. Vici looked completely different when she was clean. Her mane was so poofy and her fur was a brilliant chocolate color. She looked like she received a bath in a golden tub in the heavens above!

Nurse Joy placed the larger size stretcher on the counter, Tayna immediately running to her trainer and getting hugged by him. Vici casually walked in front of Witthoefft and stared at him, purring.

"Hi Vici," he said while petting her head. "Have a good time?"

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Adelaide Thomas

3.6 By The Sea

"Oh, and Pythagoras and Confucius too!" She yelled after the Nurse, then turned back to the boys. "It was awesome," Adelle agreed. And it was. She was pretty proud of herself, of her achievement. She could safely say that, though Witthoefft did help, she was pretty much the one who made this operation a success. She sat in her braggery and absorbed it. Though, it kind of faded after Darren only acknowledged Witt for the feat. She frowned a little, but her mood was lifted a little when the nurse returned with their Pokémon. Py looked so clean, her unbroken egg polished and a dazzling white. Connie's feather's were quite ruffled, so soft and smooth looking.

"Can you take my Squirtle here, too?" She passed the ball over the desk, though received the same puzzled look the nurse had given Witt. "Didn't you hear? There was a commotion down at that Sinnohese place down by the water. A bunch of Pokémon got loose. So I caught one." The nurses frown was replaced with a small 'oh', but she took the PokéBall and went behind the back door. Calypso she had named the Squirtle. Or Caly. The Nurse didn't take a long time and returned quite quickly, mainly because the Squirtle had not been that hurt. She also brought back the Remoraid and handed it back to Witt. Adelle nodded slowly.

"You guys can check in at the Inn downstairs. I already have," she led them down and gestured to the lady at the counter. With a nod, she opened the door to the dorm she had been in previously. Oh good, that guy was gone. So they could stay in here. "I'm in here." She waved her hand at them then entered the room, throwing her stuff on the bed. She sat on the bed and released the Squirtle. She looked a little pleased to not be in a fish tank.

"Pythagoras, Confucius, this is Calypso," she introduced them, then leant back onto her bed. She just... she would tell the story with Witt when they came in here and she would make sure she would get her due credit!

Nideous

Years
Tyler was sure he'd caught the Squirtle this time! He reached down to grab the pokeball when Squirtle burst from it.
"Squirtle!" it shouted as it took off into the darkness. Son of a... Tyler took off after it and Isa cried ouy when he stepped hard and disturbed her paw.
"Pichu!" she cried in pain. Tyler was caught by his pokemon.
"I hope you get made into turtle soup you bastard!" Tyler shouted after the Squirtle. He began to make his way toward the hospital. As if to make his problems worse, a police motorcycle pulled up next to him.

"Where do you think you're going with that stolen pokemon?!" the pretty officer asked rudely. Tyler raised his eyebrows at her.
"What are you talking about? Isadora is MY Pichu!" Tyler said. He pulled out his pokegear and showed her his identification.
"Hm... This seems to check out. But I don't know... We recieved a report that someone fitting your description opened an aquarium at a local restaurant and stole several pokemon," the officer said as she walked toward him. Tyler glared at her. What a fool! Well, he did steal that Squirtle, but that wasn't the point.
"I'm sure their are lots of young caucasian males in this city! This is profiling and harassment! What's your name? What's your badge number? I'll have you out on parking inforcement by the time I'm done sueing the police department!" Tyler said angrily. She rolled her eyes.
"That's an awful lot of protest for someone innocent," she said faintly as she pulled out a pair of handcuffes. This time Tyler rolled his eyes. Time to play his trump card.
"Please, arrest me. I'm begging you! My father will have an army of lawyers down here and we'll have you snapped so hard you will be living in a box out in Celadon City! I have done nothing wrong, you have no proof that I was even there, and I have complied with everything you've asked of me. So either place me under arrest so I can call my father, or let me get to the hospital so I can heal Isadora!" Tyler yelled. That wasn't a smart thing to do. You don't yell at cops, no matter how right you are. Still, she finally seemed to get it and backed off. She walked back to her motorcycle.
"Sorry for bothering you sir," she said, her tone dripping with venom. Tyler ignored her.
"Sorry about yelling like that. I'm just really worried about Isa. She needs help really badly. She got hurt battling a wild pokemon," Tyler said, acting contrite. He glanced down at her. She was still holding her paw like it was broken or something.
"I guess I could give you a lift to the hospital," the officer said at last. Tyler's face brightened. He jumped on the bike behind her and she took off toward the hospital.

The pair of them pulled up outside the hospital. Tyler hopped off the bike and after muttering a short thanks, ran into the minor's wing.
"I think my Pichu broke her foreleg! I need help!" he practically yelled. The nurse gazed reproachfully at him but took mIsa from him. He also handed her Cyc's ball, whic she handed to another nurse. He went and sat in a corner to wait. After about a half an hour, they came back with Isadora, her arm wrapped in a pink cast. He stood up and rushed over to her.
"Pichu..." she said sadly. Tyler picked her up. He held her gently in his arms.
"She fractured her paw. Very painful, but not a ful break. She'll be fine in a couple of weeks. She'll also be fine to keep traveling, just make sure you get her checked over at every city you pass. Try to keep her from using that paw," the nurse said. Tyler said a small thanks. He pet her and she started crying again. He put Cyc's ball back on his belt and walked back to the inn. He pushed past some guys and entered his room. The first thing he noticed was that the girl was back. He was more worried about keeping Isa happy and out of pain than he was about getting even. He dropped himself on his bed and didn't look at her.
"Don't talk to me right now," he said angrily, though that anger was not directed at her. He cuddled Isadora, who was still crying. For all her attitude, she was just a baby after all.
"Shush... It's okay Isadora... It's okay," he murmered as he sat on the bed rocking her back and forth. Let her try to say something about this. He was not going to put up with any lip from her. Not now. So let her try and make fun of him for this. He really didn't care.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Amanda Bel, Route 46 - Cause Sunshines come in little berries.

Not surprisingly enough, Amanda just realized she was suckered on coming in here. It was on a bad note too -- Route 46 seemed as boring as it can be, like Route 29. The tress whistling in the breeze, to the grass on the ground that flowed along with it. Francine on the other hand, she was excited as ever. She scanned the forest with a beaming open smile on her face, as soon after, she suddenly started going from bush to bush, searching, and picking the Oran berries that grew from the bushes. She had a cheerful smile and atmosphere around her as Amanda could only give a brief sigh. That was when Francine came back, her arms filled with berries.

"Hey ya'll!" Amanda smiled, dropping the berries on the ground. "Got me a massive haul right here! Go ahead! Dig in!" Amanda stood there, disgusted.
"I...rather not. Why would you just drop those on the dirty ground? Are you an idiot!?"

"Well heck no!" Francine bowled. "But that's the great thing, see! Ever heard of the 10 sec rule? Just gotta wolf these down in 10 seconds!" Amanda sighed as she then watched Francine as she started to eat. Amanda started to shake her head on what a character she just met. A rather loud, pushy, and eccentric one at that.

"Yeah...you go do that."
Amanda said as she then sat on a nearby rock, as she rested her head against her left hand, still watching Francine eating the berries. Francine then suddenly spoke up.

"Hm, can I ask ya'll somethin'?" she started as she ate, as Amanda sill had that calm look on her face. "Go ahead," Amanda replied. "Ask anything."

"You're a trainer now, right?" Francine asked. "Couldn't help but notice that Smoochum you got there."

Raspberry then cleared its throat. "Smoochum!" (Well, at least someone has the courtesy to notice me!)

"Oh...yeah," Amanda then said, still uninterested. "Her name's Raspberry. I just got it recently. But, I don't even know what it does." Francine then stood there in thought.That ws when she had an idea. "How about we fix that?"

"Huh?" Amanda asked, with a more firm tone. "What do you mean by 'fix'?"

"See, ya'll are lookin' at a pokemon trainer as well," Amanda beamed, as she suddenly reached for her back pocket, and held up a pokeball in her right hand.

"Oh...so you are," Amanda scruffily said, looking at her pokeball. "Well, what does this as to do with anything?"

"Come on now!" Francine hastily inquired. "Ya'll should know this! What happens when two trainers meet?"

"What?" Amanda asked, as Francine chuckled.

"A battle of course!" Francine stated. "I challenge ya to a battle!"

"A...battle?" Amanda then repeated silently, as she looked towards her Smoochum. Raspberry then gave a quick shrug of her shoulders as Amanda then gave a quick look back at the determined Francine. She was silent for about 5 seconds until she spoke up again. "I...never battled before."

"Well, here's a first!" Francine said, as she quickly threw her pokeball in the air. The pokeball landed at the soft patch of grass as the pokeball opened up, and the energy released expanded onto a shape. It was a brown pokemon.

"Rrrrattata!" The pokemon said, as the pokeball closed again, with Francine catching it with her right hand. "Well, what do ya say?" Francine asked. "Wanna test yer' wits against my Rattata?" Amanda didn't answer, however. She stared at Francine with a firm look. The forest was quiet. you could hear the whistling of pokemon through the wood and trees. Even a pin drop if one were to drop one from miles away.

"Aw, come on now! Don't turn Yellow!" Francine insisted.

"Fine! Fine!" Amanda then agreed, as she stood up, turning towards her Smoochum. "Raspberry, get ready!"

"Smooooch!" (Don't have to tell ME twice!) The battle was about to begin. On the left side, was Francine and her proud Rattata, ready to battle. Soon after, it was. On the other side, the right side, was Amanda and Raspberry...probably not so much.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Adelaide Thomas

3.7 By The Sea

Since the boys were taking their dear, sweet time to check in, Adelle decided to look through her Dex again. She had picked up quite a few more now, thanks to the aquarium breakout tonight. Mostly Fluid-Types but hey, the more the better right. As she read the entry on Squirtles and their diets, she heard footsteps and the door swung open a little. Adelle arched her head back to look, but her eyes only met with the douche of a kid she had met earlier. Great. He was back. How pleasant. She went back to the Dex, now searching up Remoraids when the boy spoke.

"Don't talk to me right now," he almost snarled. Ah, a warm welcome. How quaint. Adelle looked at him briefly again, spotting the whimpering Pichu in his arms. Looks like Adelle and her new friends weren't the only ones who had a busy night. She went back to her PokéGear again, acting as if the boy had asked her what the weather was like.

"Wasn't gonna," she replied cooly. She couldn't help feeling a little sad for the Pichu; what had her dumb trainer possibly done to make her cry? Meh, Adelaide really didn't care that much anyway, only hoping the Pichu was okay. She didn't give two thoughts about the trainer, barely even one. But for respect for the Pichu, she didn't bother with witty banter. Speaking of trainers, where was Darren and Witt?

Nideous

Years
Tyler simply looked at her. He turned his attention back to Isa, who had quieted down a little. He smiled at her.
"Good, I didn't want to hear your crap anyway," Tyler said, realising what a brat he sounded like. It simply wouldn't do for him to keep stooping to her level like that. He glanced at the ground. He wanted peace, and he needed to show her that he was in fact better. The only answer that presented itself was one he didn't like. He needed to apologise, even though he really didn't want to. Well, here goes nothing. He sighed and looked at the ground.

"I think we may have got off on the wrong foot. So, I apologise," Tyler said. He really was sorry, but only for tossing his bag at her. As for what he said, well, she had started it. But, let her make of that what she will. He looked down at Isa again, who was blinking up at him. He held her closer to him and, surprisingly, she didn't fight him. Maybe she was warming up to him after all.

"Pichu," she said quietly. Tyler grinned down at her.
"Feeling a little better?" he asked. She looked at the cast on her leg and paw and started pulling at it.
"Cut that out Isa. If you keep that up then your paw will hurt more. So leave the cast alone," Tyler said to her. She settled down and closed her eyes. Maybe she was going to sleep. He was still a little hungry, but that was ok. He'd go find some berries in the norning or something.

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Amanda Bel, Route 46 - Its rude, says Geodude~! (well, not really)

"Ya'll have the first attack!" Francine declared as the battle began. "Bring it on!"

"Fine," Amanda said, as she carefully examined her Smoochum. "Um...uh...use your, um..." "Smooooochum?" (What's wrong?)

"Uh...I still don't know what you do," Amanda explained as she was still staring onto her Smoochum. "You can do attacks, right?"

"Smoochum Smooch!" (No, I fight by hitting people with my lips -- OF COURSE I CAN.) "Guess I better check the pokedex..." Amanda said, as she took out the red machine from her pocket. She opened it up, turned it on, and searched for a Smoochum. Her Smoochum, to be exact. "Smoochum...the Snow and Light type. Able to perform Powder Snow, and Sweet Kiss. Is that's all?" "Smooooochum!" (No, were you expecting a Hyper Beam? Too bad.)

"Okay..." Amanda accepted. "Use your...Powder Snow then!" with that command, Raspberry blew out powdered snow that soon after, came on contact with Francine's Rattata. It staggered for a few seconds, but it was still standing firm. Francine game a smile, impressed.

"Ya'll aren't too shabby!" she said impressed. "But, we're not so easily beaten! Come on Rattata, Tackle attack!" The Rattata obeyed, and started to run. Amanda, however, was confused and concerned.

"But...why choose a close range attack when she knew I use a long range attack?" she thought. It was a little strange -- normally, in a battle, long range attacks are a lot different from close range; if one were to get closer to a long range attack, it would turn to an attack at point blank: resulting in more damage. Amanda may not know a whole lot about Pokemon, but at least she knew about point black. From crime shows, at least. "Smoochum! Use another Powder Snow! Stop them before they get too close!" Repeating the same action, Smoochum performed her Powder Snow attack, proved to be a hopeless task to come in contact with Francine's Rattata, however, as Francine gave a boastful smile.

"Knew that was comin'," she explained. "See, I know I probably wouldn't touch your Smoochum with its Long Range attack, BUT, that's where the beauty comes in! Rattata! Jump against that tree and give yourself a push!" Rattata did as it was instructed, as it jumped against the trunk of a nearby tree, as it then quickly pushed it self against it, making it go faster, and stronger as it performed its tackle attack. Amanda could only watch and waver as the Powder Snow, strong as it could be, didn't, and couldn't even faze the speedy Rattata this time, which in the result, Rattata made contact with Amanda's Smoochum with its Tackle attack. The attack, caused Smoochum to fall back and stagger so much that it eventually crashed to a nearby tree, hitting hard against it. Smoochum then stopped moving as it sat there, against the trunk of a tree.

"Raspberry..." Amanda observed, as she now knew that she lost. Easily, to add.

"Nice job, Rattata," Francine complemented, as she returned her pokemon back into its pokeball. She then peered towards Amanda. "I guess that's that, then. Not bad, you! Give it take a few days, you should have it down flat."

Amanda didn't reply however, she silently went up to her fainted Smoochum, and picked it up. "I...never knew the risks pokemon take just to win at a pokemon battle," she realized. "It must be really tough for them."

"Aw, don't sweat it!" Francine explained as she then reached inside the bag she was carrying. She took out a small blue bottle. "It'll be alright. Here, spay this onto your lil'pokemon. It'll heal its wounds." Amanda accepted the bottle, and used it to spray the potion substance that would help heal her pokemon. Soon after, the Smoochum slowly raised its eyes, the first thing its seeing, is Amanda, carefully holding it up.

"Smoooch...um?" (Mmrfh? And I was having a nice dream too...) Raspberry then quickly struggled out of Amanda's arms, as it was soon able to stand on her own. "Smoochum!" (No need to worry! I'm as fit as a fiddle, you know.)

Amanda then did what she didn't thought she might do: made a smile upon her healed pokemon. She returned the bottle back to Francine. "Thanks..." she whispered, seemingly grateful. Francine gave a smile back, as she was glad everything had worked out.

Pretty soon though...there was foreign rustling of the leaves. Followed up with a strange cry. "GEODUDE!" Amanda and Francine turned towards the cry; it was the spot on where Raspberry lied after she was Tackled. Soon after, the rustling grew louder, and more soon enough, a mineral-based pokemon revealed itself. It was a Geodude, a frustrated one. "GEO! GEODUDE!"

"That's..." Amanda inquired. "A geodude? But what's a mineral based pokemon doing in the forest?"

"My guess is that we accidentally disturbed its nap," Francine suggested. "When your Smoochum was knocked against that tree."

Raspberry didn't care, however. "Smooochum!" (Yeah, well, I was having a nice dream too, but did anyone care? NOOOOOOO.) Amanda then had a thought.

"This is it! I'm going to try to catch it!" she stated. "Raspberry! Get ready, and when you are, perform a Powder Snow!"

Raspberry didn't seem as eager, though. "Smoochum..." (Pushy as always...) However, it obeyed; it released the flurries and snow powder that was its Powder Snow attack, as it soon after, came on contact with the Geodude. In turn, Geodude was staggered by all the melting snow, as it was panicing by shaking its body all around, signaling that it didn't like frozen powdered snow; even water. Amanda then had another thought.

"What was that other attack..." she thought. "Oh right! Now use Sweet Kiss!"
Raspberry's lips then glowed a bright pink color, which she stuck it out in front of her, releasing a pink-like substance that soon after, came on contact with the Geodude. The Geodude wavered and staggered a bit, until it was down. It seemed to be knocked out. At least for a moment.

"Throw a pokeball at it!" Francine then suggested. "Better hurry up!"

"Okay, don't rush me!" Amanda said, taking out an empty pokeball. "Lets go!" she quickly threw it, as it contacted the fainted geodude, opening it up, releasing energy that made the wild geodude hop inside the empty pokeball. Then, the pokeball fell to on the ground.

It started to shake.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Zephyr Chapter

Writing On The Walls

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Remoraid was surprisingly calm in his arms. Its skin wasn't very slippery, so that was good.

"Hi, we'd like to stay for the night?" Witthoefft asked the woman at the counter.

"Sure. Would you like the share a room with other people or did you two want me to check if we have an empty room?"

"Empty room, please." Darren butted in before Witthoefft could respond. The latter looked curiously at Darren. Weren't they going to stay with Adelle? Did Darren not like Adelle for some reason? The woman typed on her computer and squinted at it.

"Room Seven has one bunk bed and is kind of smaller then the rest of our rooms, but it is open for rent and should be satisfactory," she informed.

"Perfect. How much?" Darren said quickly. He was acting a tad bit suspicious....

"Fifty poke, please."

Darren pulled of some money from his pocket and paid the woman before Witthoefft could so much as complete a thought. Darren shot the teen a wholesome smile as the woman typed information into her computer and pulled out a key. Why was he acting so strangely?

"Here you go, enjoy your stay." The woman said humbly, holding out the key. Darren immediately snatched it and turned around.

"Thank you, miss." He said in that thick Hoennian accent of his.

"Uh...." Witthoefft mumbled. "Thanks from me, too."

The woman, feeling a tad bit baffled herself about Darren after finally noticing his attitude, nodded at Witthoefft in response.

----

Darren threw himself onto the bottom bunk. "Ahh," he exclaimed. "Fantastic, mate."

Of course, as soon as they had gotten into the room, Darren had ripped his sweatshirt off and chucked it to the side of the room. This guy sure liked being half naked. Witthoefft shot a slightly untrusting look at Darren as he entered the room himself. The room was a bit small, but that was fine. Bunk bed, dresser, and a fish tank on said dresser.... hey! Fish tank! They must put that there for people that have aquatic Pokémon.

"Hey, Remoraid," he said to the fish. The fish responded with a little shriek, looking curiously at the human. "Want to go in there?"

The fish stared at the tank and blinked. It squirmed frantically for a moment and looked up in disgust at Witthoefft.

"I'm going to take that as a no," The boy replied, feeling a bit shamed. Well that was stupid of him. Of course it didn't want to go in another tank! It just got freed from one! The fish returned to its normal expression; which is one of blankness. The Remoraid probably had to exaggerate its motions and facial expressions to get its point across since it couldn't manage anything vocally besides high-pitched yelps. The way it acted before made it seem like it was angry at the human. Witthoefft shrugged and turned to Darren confrontationally.

"Why aren't we bunking with Adelle?" he asked.

"Hm? Oh, I thought she'd already have a filled room." Darren said extremely casually. Was he lying?

"But she gave us an invitation to stay with her,"

"No she didn't, mate!"

"Well, she kind of implied it." Witthoefft said awkwardly. Darren did have a point, though. Adelle never said anything about bunking with her.

"Doesn't she already have that douche roommate she talked about earlier," Darren quickly noted, like he just remembered it.

"....Yeah, I suppose you're right. But I'm going to go visit her still."

"I'll come with!" he jumped off the bed and placed his hands behind his head. Darren was acting really strange; like he was trying to hide something. Witthoefft, not knowing what to do or say, simply nodded and they walked out of room.

----

"Eevee!" a tiny feline said, bursting into the room with a goofy grin on her face. There were so many smells! They were mouse, bird, humans, egg.... thing smells everywhere! She ran around the room, jumping on things and quickly leaping off.

Soon enough, her parent and the guy that had been with them a long time came into the room.

"Hi Adelle," Witthoefft said. "Hi.... guy," he referred to the other boy cradling a whimpering Pichu. Wonder what happened?

Nideous

Years
Tyler looked up in surprise as the door burst open and an overexcited eevee ran in the room and jumped all over everything, sniffing everyone in here. When she smelled Isa and Tyler, Tyler grinned at her and Isa glared angrily as the eevee went on her way. Before the girl could even respond to his apology, two guys barged right in.
"Hello, this is the room we've rented. Don't people ever knock around here?" Tyler said, nonplussed. Still, he moved over and made space for one of them to sit down.

"I am Tyler Morgan, and you are?" Tyler said, wondering if any of them would recognize his name. After all, his father, Richard Morgan was very well known back in Kahto. And his mother, Denise Morgan-Tema was a renowned Co-ordinator. Either way, it didn't matter much. Isa looked at these new people and decided she didn't like any of them. Though, she was in pain and didn't like anything right now.

"Pichu!" she said in a voice that was a mix of pain and anger. Tyler turned his attention back to comforting her. She was his first priority, not these people. After all, she would be with him for a long time and he would get away from these people as fast as he could in the morning.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Zephyr Chapter

Packet Analyzer

Witthoefft looked at the boy. Tyler Morgan.... Morgan.... well that's neat! He once knew a Morgan, although she was a girl. Nice girl, though. Maybe this guy would be as nice?

"Sorry About that. Heh. Well, nice to meet you Ty," Witthoefft happy said. Darren uneasily glimpsed at him, then focused his attention on Witthoefft.

"I'm Witthoefft Evans, this is my friend Darren, this little critter is a Remoraid that's hanging out with me, and it seems you know Adelle already."

"Eevee!" Vici said as she jumped on Tyler's bed and started sniffing near the Pichu.

"And that's Vici. She's my partner." Witthoefft explained. He had been using that word to describe their relationship a lot- he didn't really like the phrase "His Eevee," because that made it seem like she was an object or slave.

Vici eventually had her noise right up against the Pichu's face, constantly sniffing to memorize the smell.

Nideous

Years
"Pichu!" Isa shouted at Vici and smacked her with her paw. This caused her to yelp in pain, as she used the injured paw. Tyler smiled and cooed at her.

"Rest Isa, she's just trying to be friendly. Anywho, This is my partner Isadora. Isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen!" Tyler said. He held her in the light. He had been bragging a little, but he also said it because he knew it would annoy Isa. Sure enough, she flattened her ears back at him.

"Pichu!" she said irritatedly. His mind snapped to Darren. This guy... He was a threat. Tyler could see that he seemed to be displeased by meeting him. Adelle was just bratty, and Witt was a bit of a moron, but they were at least honest. But Darren was hiding something. And Tyler... Tyler didn't trust him. But, until he had some proof, or Darren moved against him, Tyler could do nothing.

"Well, Witthoefft, Because I can barely pronounce your name, I suppose I can ignore you calling me Ty. Just this once. My name is Tyler, not Ty. Anyone who knows me knows I prefer that," Tyler felt the need to carrect him. He sighed and leaned against the wall. He cuddled Isa to him again, because she hadn't stopped crying after smacking Vici.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Zephyr Chapter

Dysfunctional Invervention
Part 1

Vici staggered backwards from the slap and whimpered a bit before sitting up and glaring at the Pichu as the creature was raised into the air and continued to do so as the mouse was placed near her trainer again. The feline started to snarl at the Pichu. Witthoefft disregarded the introduction of the Pichu personally, since he couldn't give a damn after this Eevee was hurt. When Tyler was saying something about his name, Witthoefft completely ignored him and walked over to Vici.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" he said to the cat, knelling down at the side of the bed to be eye level with it. Vici continued to growl angrily at the Pichu, eyes glazed with fury. Witthoefft looked up at Tyler with saddened eyes. Why did the Pichu do that? Was that something she was taught to do?

"Oi, mate, keep your mouse under control, will ya?" Darren said, scowling at the boy. Not even a sorry out of him! What a douche!

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Tyler had been about to apologise to Witt about Isa when he caught the other's expression. Isa didn't seem to care. She looked away with a frown on her face. Then Darren began to speak and all of Tyler's misgivings seemed to be well founded.

"Well, mate, if you would keep your overly loud mouth shut, you would know that the Pichu line is either very timid, or full of attitude. Isa has even more attitude. I can barely keep her from zapping me at times. Not that this is any of your buisiness. If Witt has a problem, let him bring it up with me. Not you, you over grown, under dressed imbecile! And I'm not your 'mate', mate! " Tyler said with a scowl at Darren. He shook his head and glanced at Isa, who was still throwing a tantrum in his arms. He sighed and let her sit there. Then he turned to Witthoefft.

"And as for you. Sorry about Isa. I've only known her since this morning, and we've had a really foul day. No wonder she's in a foul mood. So yeah, sorry. And sorry to you too little one," Tyler said to Witt and Vici in turn, completely ignoring Darren. He knew when he was in the wrong, but Darren had no right to speak like that in matters that didn't concern him! Isa calmed down at the gentle rocking Tyler was giving her. She looked sadly at Tyler.

"Pichu..." Isa said sadly to Tyler. Tyler gave her a slight squeeze and looked down at her.

"Don't say it to me, say it to Vici! She's the one you slapped!" Tyler reprimanded. Isa gave him a look of anger. She didn't want to speak to that eevee! She looked away from Tyler stubbornly. She didn't think she had done anything wrong. Tyler gave a little 'tch' and let her be.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Zephyr Chapter

Dysfunctional Invervention
Part 2

Witthoefft petted his Eevee, who calmed a little, but still hissed viciously at the Pichu.

"It's alright, I suppose," Witthoefft said, "I guess that makes sense."

Darren looked like he wanted to berate the indignant Tyler, but he bit his tongue for some reason. Witthoefft moved the Remoraid to one arm and picked up the enraged Eevee in the other.

"I guess the little critters are a little tired and cranky today; it is getting kind of late. We should head in." He looked over to Adelle, who he hadn't even talked to yet! "Sorry Adelle. Let's meet up tomorrow, okay? Breakfast is on me."

Vici grew louder as she got father away from Isa, hissing and even slightly swiping in her direction. With a sigh, Witthoefft headed out the door, glimpsing at Darren who was.... wait, was that a smirk?

----

Darren slung his arm over Witthoefft and had a big grin on his faces they went back to their room.

"Heh. I guess I got a bit protective of you and Vici back there, mate." He said.

"I appreciate it?" Witthoefft said quizzically, very curious about Darren's continuous weird behavior. What exactly was he hiding? Or was he hiding something? Hm....

Vici let out a huff after knowing she couldn't go back and rip the Pichu's head off.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Amanda Bel, Route 46 - 2's a crowd.

The Pokeball shook one time...then twice...then three times...then it finally stopped with a "ping!" chyme. The geodude had successfully been caught. IT was now Amanda's second pokemon. However, Amanda still wasn't sure weather or not the Geodude has successfully been captured, so, she quickly glanced at Francine, which for a few seconds later, Francince finally looked back to her and nodded with a smile. This was a signal that Amanda was successful. Amanda carefully walked over to the lone pokeball, and picked it up with her right hand.

"After hours...I guess I finally did it," Amanda proclaimmed. However, she then gave out one of her trademark sighs. "Still...its such a pain in the ass to find one of these and catch one."

"Ya'll will get used to it eventually," Francine explained. "Nice work hunny!"

"Uh...thanks I guess," Amanda thanked, not surprisingly, depressingly. She put away geodude's pokeball in her bag then she turned to Raspberry. "Let's get going."

Raspberry felt tired, however. "Smoooochummm..." (Noooooo... come on... NO. MORE. WALKING...) Amanda ignored her, however, instead, beginning to press on out of the Route, back to Route 29. Raspberry lugged itself to try to catch up with her. Then, Amanda stopped to turn back to Francine.

"Aren't you coming?" Amanda asked her. She thought that maybe Francine would at least trail along to catch a pidgey's feather. However, Francine slowly shook her head.

"Berries don't pick themselves, you know!" she explained to Amanda. "Go on. Cherrygrove is just right past Route 29's corner."

Amanda nodded, seeing as though she now knew where to head next. "Well, goodbye then." She said, as she and Raspberry walked off through Route 46's gate, with Francine waving goodbye to her seeing, her out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Adelaide Thomas

3.8 By The Sea

Adelle looked back at the boy with disbelief. An... Apology? Wow. That was... unexpected. How grown up of him. She gave the boy a curt smile and went to say something like 'apology accepted' or whatever when Witt and Darren showed up at the door. Oh thank god! But, where were there things? Weren't they staying in here? There were four beds here afterall.

There was a slight (maybe slight wasn't the right word. Phenomenal?) clash in personalities as a mini fight broke out between the three. Typical. She was hoping that they would stay here to avoid this, to talk amongst themselves rather than talk to this Tyler kid, as he had introduced himself. But Adelle herself couldn't get a single word in and was left silent. Just as she was about to, Witt said something about seeing her in the morning and then left the room with Darren.

"There are four bunks in here!" she called after them, though it was a little too late. They were gone. But why? She flopped back on her bed, stroking Pythagoras slowly. "Connie, go watch them, please."

"Hoot!" Confucius said quietly and took off out the door, grabbing Witt's shoulder and hooting softly.

Adelle scratched her head and then it came to her. Oh. She could see what was happening. Witt was avoiding her and trying to get away from her. All he needed was a friend and super cool Darren was good enough for him. Adelle was just a old toy that smelled funny that Witt didn't want to play with anymore. This had happened to Adelle before, mostly at school. People got a whiff of her attitude and personality and their immediate response was to back away. It was probably the reason why she had never had a boyfriend (not like she was looking for something with Witt. He was a little too young for her). She scowled and rolled over, her face to the wall. After breakfast, she'd leave Witt and Darren in peace.

"Whatever," she said to herself, feeling herself getting a little overly-angry. Well, why shouldn't she? She just felt herself get shot down and lonered by her currently only friends. If they still wanted to call her that.

Nideous

Years
Tyler glanced at Adelle a moment. My, what a little brat. Se reminded him of a certain little pichu that was currently resting in his arms. Well, whatever. He glacned at the pokegear in his left hand. He puched in the number of a rather well known PI that his father hired to get information on his enemies. Well, it seemed Tyler had an enemy now to. Darren. What was he thinking behind that smug look. He texted the name and a description of him to Nick, the PI. Nick immediately called him back.

"Yes? This is Tyler. Look pal, I told you everything I know! If I had more to go on, I wouldn't need you now would I? Really. Really! That's right! Just bill my father! Ok. Fine! Good bye!" Tyler said as he hung up the phone. He glanced at Isa, who had fallen asleep. He then looked at Adelle, but didn't say anything to her. It's not like she needed to know. He leaned back and began reading again, very much aware that he hadn't eaten anything tonight.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Zephyr Chapter

Person Of Interest

Confucius perched himself on Witthoefft's shoulder almost immediately after Darren withdrew his arm. Of course, this scared the ever loving crap out of him.

"Hoot."

"Holy-!" Witthoefft yelled, scaring the bird in return.

"Hoot! Hoot!" Confucius yelped.

"Oh, Confucius, it's you. Sorry, you caught me off guard. Why'd you come?" He said. If not for the fish and feline in his arms, Witthoefft would've petted the owl under the chin. Darren seemed to lose his smile a bit, like he was realizing something.

"Hoot." The owl said, becoming calm once more.

They finally reached the room and Darren sat down on the bottom bunk immediately. Witthoefft climbed the ladder without using his arms. Wow, he was carrying three Pokémon. It was a good thing he liked the creatures. Placing Vici and the Remoraid on the bed, he smiled at the two while got into the bed himself. He sat criss-cross and leant into the fish's face.

"I'll release you tomorrow. Until then, do you mind bunking with me?" he whispered. The fish chirped, and then fell silent. It didn't flop around in protest, so one could assume that meant no. Witthoefft unzipped his sweatshirt and hung it over the railing.

"Eevee?" Vici said, curious.

"What's the matter, Vici?" the human asked as he got into the covers and scooped up the fish in his arms.

"Vee, vee." She meowed, rubbing against Witthoefft's covered legs. Oh, she wanted some affection.

"Eevee!" she cried in delight as Witthoefft's hand rubbed her head.

"Hoot." Confucius said, perched on the bed railing. Again, Witthoefft was caught of guard and his heart skipped a beat before he assessed the situation.

"Heh. I forgot you were here for a second, Connie." he said, laughing under his breath.

"Hoothoot."

There was still no reason why Confucius was with them that Witthoefft knew. Did Adelle sent-

"Oh! Adelle!" Witthoefft thought, remembering that he should probably text Adelle and explain what just happened. He reached over and took out his PokeGear from his sweatshirt pocket.

"Sorry for that fuss. Darren randomly decided to get us two a separate room earlier. Would've bunked with you too if he didn't. He's acting pretty weirdly. Did you notice anything?" he texted, quickly pushing the send button.

"There," he whispered.

"Hoot." Confucius said firmly for some reason.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Adelaide Thomas

3.9 By The Sea

Adelle completely ignored Tyler and his annoyingly loud phone call. She didn't care, it didn't matter, she just kinda wanted to sleep. As she closed her eyes, ready to sleep off her fury, she felt a buzz in her pocket. Oh, her PokéGear was still on silent. She lazily pulled it out of her pocket, switched it off silent and opened her eyes to read it. Oh, it was from Witt. Probably telling her breakfast was off and that he was leaving in the morning to visit his mother or something. Some lame excuse that Adelle would not buy. Sighing, she opened the text message and read it. 

Sorry for that fuss. Darren randomly decided to get us two a separate room earlier. Would've bunked with you too if he didn't. He's acting pretty weirdly. Did you notice anything? Wow, how bold. Pinning the blame on someone else. Unless he was telling the truth? Well, if he seriously was, it would not take much to ask to bunk in a different room. But what kind of question was that to ask her? She barely knew Darren, even though they had an extremely brief history, one of which Adelle never really recalled saying much to him. Though, she often forgot a lot. But still, Darren was Witt's friend, not Adelle's it seemed. She furiously tapped back a reply. 

right. and no.

Last edited:
Back