• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I have to brag :]]- Which Gym was easiest?

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
Years
  • So, I was playing FireRed today and I got to the poison gym. (I can't remember which city it's in... it's the one with the "invisible" walls) I was thinking "Okay, this should be easy. I have a Kadabra... he can take a Muk, Grimer, Weezing or Koffing out with one, two hits... tops." I didn't think that his Pokemon would be at Lv 38-43! All my Pokemon were underleveled- seriously underleveled- the highest being my Kadabra at Lv 34! I was worried that I'd pass out for the first time during the game so far... when I beat him using just my Kadabra and Charmeleon. :O And my Charmeleon was Lv 32 when I started- 34 when I finished.

That was like... my greatest accomplishment with Pokemon in a long while. So, this brings up my topic of conversation: For you, which gym in the advance generation was easiest for you to beat?

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • For me it was Celadon City Gym Leader, Erika.
    I took down all of her Pokemon with my, under-leveled, Growlithe and Golbat.

But, now that you mention Koga, I'm getting a bit worried.
    My Pokemon are at levels 30-31 and so I think I'm going to have a tough time against him.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I have to say that Erika was the easiest. All of her Pokemon are easy, but that Vileplume can be a serious pain in the butt since it can use Sleep Powder.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Well, I usually only have a team of four Pokemon at most sometimes, but I remember beating Sabrina with my Jynx in Leafgreen. ._.
    Go Lovely Kiss.
    But the EASIEST I honestly would have to say is the 3rd gen Giovanni. The 1st gen Giovanni's Pokemon were all in the mid fifties, the new one was in the high forties....which made him easy to beat with just my Seadra.
    ._.
    (Misses Giovanni with a Persian)

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Blaine is an absolute joke of a leader, probably why they made you have to go through the mansion again. He's so easy that in the past I beat Koga and get surf and then defeat Blaine before Sabrina because he's easier then her.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    For me, I cannot say one was the easiest. Gym leaders and the "elite" 4 have never been difficult. All of them have obvious weaknesses that they don't protect well at all.

Myuuuuuuuuuuuu

Not Mew! Simply MY and 12x U
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Yes I think if you play Pokemon really good
    (beat many trainers) no Gym will be difficult.
    The Elite Four is the hardest 'Gym' for me.

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
    Years
  • None of them are too good, because they have weaknesses. Come on, you may as well advertise it!

HEY GUYS AND GALS! THIS IS TEH ROCK GYM! WE USE ROCK POKEMON! GRASS AND WATER POKEMONS ARE GOOD AGAINST TEH ROCK TYPE! USE GRASS AND WATER POKEMAHNS!

The weaknesses they have just aren't adressed at all in most of the gym.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
  • Fro me the easiest Leaders were:

FR/LG: Brock, Giovanni, Erika, Blaine

R/S/E: Roxanne, Wattson, Brawly and Steven (not a gym leader but easy to beat)

Back