• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need MORE help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2011
    GAAH!!!
    1)Sorry for being such a noob...
    2)Can you provide me Pokemon Essentials compatible B/W PokeIcons?

~KittenCry66

Gmack

I'm back!
    Years
  • Unless you don't have it, then get the newest version!
    It may be the May 7 version. I'm not positive.......

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    Unless you don't have it, then get the newest version!
    It may be the May 7 version. I'm not positive.......

What? He's on about having pokemon icons of gen 5 in the format for essentials not the newest version which by the way is september not may.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • Ok, I know this is the general Game Dev section, but this is getting ridiculous .

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=204839

You need to read the section rules as well as the stickied thread before posting anything else. I hate to backseat mod like this but your posts are just too far out there for me to say nothing.

You have a stickied general help thread where you ask questions:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=213153

Use it and learn to love it, it seems like you are going to be using it a lot. just in case you missed the link posted just above this let me post it again.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=213153

With that begin said, please notice the sub section threads such as the drawing board. I know you have seen these because you posted a resource request in one of them, which was also in the wrong area might I add, because within that section is a stickied thread where you post requests.

So before ending this post, I will also add the note that every single member who read this topic and didn't say anything or report this thread should be ashamed of themselves.

There are plenty of reasons I don't come to PC very often anymore one of which is silly posts in wrong areas asking question which really make me wonder if the asker knows if it is called "Game making". But what really grinds my gears more then anything, is when the community lets crap like this happen fairly frequently without helping moderators maintain a smooth and clean section.

So please, before you post ANYTHING else. Read the title of every sticky in this section (sub sections included) and of course the rules and your time will probably go a bit smoother here and it will continue to offer others a smooth time here as well.

EDIT:

I might as well not try and let you figure it out yourself. Your request for icons belongs in the sticky titled "Request" which lies in the Rescource Center which is here
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=213154

Good luck

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2011
    What? He's on about having pokemon icons of gen 5 in the format for essentials not the newest version which by the way is september not may.

Wait...September the 8th 2010 version? I have that one, but no icons for 5th gen...

@Worldslayer: Sorry...I did say I was being such a n00b...

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • That seemed abit rough on Kitten, Slayer - but it's true. Kitten, do you need the 2-frame icons or only first frame?

I was not trying to be a complete jerk and I am sorry if it came across so harsh. But the matter at hand is that if i didn't say it nobody would have and that isn't helping this forum at all. This section is the part of PC is hate coming to because it is always chaos.

I hope the sticky threads and rules have helped you get a better understanding of what goes where and we can all be a happy community :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2011
    Hyuuga - Both frames in one sheet per Pokemon

Slayer - Right...I'll try to help the community now.

Gmack

I'm back!
    Years
  • Well........... first of all my mistake on that.
    Next, it may take a while, but you could always cut the sprites out from a sheet at the spriter's resource.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • How this thread is still open astounds me. As Worldslayer mentioned there are several places to post your questions and requests within the forum - there was literally no reason at all to continue using this thread.

Well, whatever, it's closed now. :\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back