• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I want Misty Back!

Years
    I've seen her in the Japanese opening titles for season 12 of Pokémon (galactic battles) but does anyone know when or if she's coming back, and if she is whether it will be permenant?

thank youu.

Years
    I personally hope she comes back when they go back to Johto...but more than likely, they'll keep Dawn -_-

But... she's in the opening? O_o
    Well...she'll probably make a short appearance then. They usually don't include characters in openings unless they're actually in that season for a certain amount of time(like Gary- he was in the first Johto opening, but he was only in one episode and for all of two minutes).

Last edited:
    Years
    aha, yea. i like Dawn so i wouldn't mind if she went with them back to johto (ANYONE but May D: )
    i would LOVE if Misty came back towards the end of Galactic Battles to tell Ash about stuff going on in Johto & so they all go with her there :).

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    o.O curious, has it been confirmed yet that they're even going back to Johto or is that speculation based on the reveal of Heart and Soul?

I'd love to see Misty back but with the Pokemon Company owning the license, i doubt she'll be even remotely near what she used to be. >w<

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    WOWOWO THEY ARE GOING BACK TO JOHTO, FOR WAT, FOR A BATTLE FRONTIR THING OR SOMETHING, LEAVE ME AN ANSWER AT MY MESSAGES BOX THING.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    ^ Enabling Caps-Lock while typing a post is not cool, it only looks like your screaming.

Yes, Misty is in the opening together with other characters like Tracey, Max, May and Gary. Of all the characters only Gary and May appeared in Shinnoh.
    Perhaps Misty will be back for one or two episodes when Ash is back in Pallet Town, but I highly doubt she will be joining Ash permanent. That will either still be Hikari/Dawn when Ash going to do something "Battle Frontier"-alike. Or the girl from Generation V when Ash is going to a new region.

Years
    WOWOWO THEY ARE GOING BACK TO JOHTO, FOR WAT, FOR A BATTLE FRONTIR THING OR SOMETHING, LEAVE ME AN ANSWER AT MY MESSAGES BOX THING.
    O_o
    WOAH there...I only say that because of HG/SS, and it's pretty obvious that it'll happen. Shoot me if I end up being wrong...but it's just too early for Gen V, so it more than likely will happen.

But yeah, they had Misty show up for a bit right before Battle Frontier, so it's possible she'll be in an episode or two.

Pidgeotto's Crew

Wing-Attack, Mofo
    Years
    I like Misty as a character. I don't expect her to return to the main line-up any time soon but I do look forward to her next showing. Same with Tracey. Always had a soft spot for Tracey.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    I don't want Misty back, simply because they'll ruin her like Ash and Brock. The more we see of Misty, the less we'll like her. Despite this, I still think Dawn is quite a bland character and I don't see what the hype is about her. But I'm sure, someone will point out a few things on why she's a great character, and others will point out why she 'sucks'.

But, I'd love to see Misty come back for a few episodes and too bring her Gyarados.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    They'll probably bring Misty back in cameos to promote HGSS. She'll have a BF like in the games, wear her hair down, etc. She wont be the same Misty.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I don't want her to come back.
    They might ruin her, as someone said a few posts above.
    And anyway, she wasn't my favourite character to begin with.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Not this kind of trash talk again?! I could actually try and count all those threads who say "I want ___ back!" for you. It's not hard.

Misty won't come back unless for a short cameo. Don't even wish for it.

Don't talk in caps.

I've seen some of your posts. They're usually in caps, without caps, or like this:
    I Am So Cool. (This Is Just An Example, So Don't Mind Me.)
    ...with not too much correct grammar or spelling whatsoever.

And the message box you're referring to is either your profile page, or your PM box. It is NOT a thing. :(

Last edited:

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
    Ach, Misty was never anything special -__-
    Misty was a somewhat interesting character in the begining of the series, repeatedly yelling at Ash for having destroyed her bike, or for just being stupid. But when she appeared at 2 dubs of the Advanced Battle season, she was a new Misty. And that new Misty was just horrible, behaving like a girl and so much promoting pokeshiping comments, such as "OMG Misty loves Ash". Seriously, what happened to Misty, when she was gone?

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Many say Togepi was plot deviced into the show so Misty would have a reason to become more calm and rational, or as I see it boring. Others say it's because of the horrible writing of Johto, but I point to Misty's sub-dued personality starting while Kanto and Orange were still going on.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    I hope they bring back Misty. Maybe they can have Togetic come back and evolve into Togekiss. I miss Psyduck, too.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    If she appears, it's for a good while, while usually I'd say she's not coming back, but not this time. Why? Because when they entered Sinnoh, they started the show over, a whole new generation of kids who don't know anything about pokemon. Plus, she has the most reason to be back, she works hard everyday doing shows and gym battles, she needs a rest, plus, there's Ash, Who she beat in a battle twice, and was as dumb as Son Goku when she last saw him, but no shipping references since 4kids left the picture (4kids sucks, but pokemon is the one good thing they ever helped with, plus it's pokemon. POKEMON. The cash cow of the decade, if Misty came back, they would make alot of money from us fans that stopped watching the show after the 5/1 season, as we would come back to watch the show JUST for her, and this is the whole world, that's alot of money. Lastly, she already came back once, however, in Sinnoh, both the rival and the female showed up, and there was another reason but I forgot what it was...

Back