• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I would DIE without my iPhone!

Sirfetch’d

Whether it be a materialistic item such as a cell phone or a certain kind of food that you just love, is there anything in life that you simply cannot see yourself living without? What would your life be like if you had to give this thing up?

Years
  • I would not be able to give up anything with internet access, simply because I've made my life to be on the internet (I know, horrible)..

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • I rely on my video games to keep me entertained, I have like no one to hang out with! So I'd say if you took that away from me, I'd be bored out of my mind, nothing to release stress over from working all week!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Holy crap, the internet, without a doubt. I probably spend a good third of my life on the web, the other two thirds being sleeping and socializing. I really wouldn't know what to do with that third if the internet were to suddenly disappear. ;; Aside from that, chocolate. I don't have it that much anymore, but I'd cry like a baby if it ever left the surface of the Earth.

Sirfetch’d

I am going to have to agree with you guys that said internet. I could not live without it because it is most of my social life. I have so many friends that I can only communicate with while online and if that were to go away...idek what I would do.

Years
  • I actually probably would die if I didn't have my iPhone, lol. It's everything I pretty much use on a daily basis. So that.

I also couldn't live without Jimmy Johns or Chipotle. Mmmmmm.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Oxygen.
    Being alone. I'm more social than I used to be, but I still would pretty much have a mental breakdown if I had to be around other people constantly. I:

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    My video games (& the machines that play them) & the internet. If any of those were taken away from me, I'd fight to the death in order to have them back.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Surprisingly, I think I could live without my iPhone.
    I think I could live without my laptop too.
    And internet.

But without my car? Lord have mercy.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Probably the internet or Pokemon,if I didnt have that massive amounts of boredom would insue.

Sirfetch’d

Surprisingly, I think I could live without my iPhone.
    I think I could live without my laptop too.
    And internet.

But without my car? Lord have mercy.

I'd add car to my list of things that I couldn't live without as well because it is so important to me. I HATE being driven around and I need my car to prevent that. I also like having mine to go to the store whenever I need it. So yea, I definitely couldn't live without my car either~!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Both my computer and my car. They are both my necessities. I'd say my phone, but I've gone a week without it so I'll cross that out. xD

Years
  • My computer, because without it I won't be able to get onto PC and see you guys every day. Also, I'd imagine how I'd survive if I didn't have my DS and Pokemon games on me.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Probably my phone, seeing as it's pretty swell to have around when I'm bored, haha.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I happen to be quite extraordinary at mooching things about, like a compromise. But I wouldn't do without access to a computer and internet, of course. It's surprising to see how addicted I've become.

Back