• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If a non-Pokemon fiction chara had a Pokemon, what would it be?

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
Years
  • hmm...

ren from shaman king would have...a jolteon.

since they both have the power of thunder.

...and quick tempers...:paranoid:

Last edited:

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • Woo, I'll start with the Sonic series~

I think Sonic would have the fastest Pokemon...though I don't know which one it is.
    Tails would have a Buizel/Floatzel...they even look the same!
    Knuckles could have a Sandslash/Weavile/any Pokemon that could dig or sense treasure or stuff like that.
    Amy...I think of Jigglypuff. It's cute and stuff.
    Shadow would have a dark-type. Maybe Absol. It sounds about right.
    Rouge would also have a Pokemon that can dig and sense treasure. But maybe female instead.
    Blaze would have an Espeon. I know Espeons aren't Fire-type, but they're both purple cats with red a orb on their forehead!
    Silver, I really don't know. probably a Psychic-type with powers that he has also. I saw a pic with some Sonic characters as Pokemon, and he was Lugia. Maybe something like that?
    Mephiles...I think a legendary or something. I don't know. Not that I favor him or anything.(it should be obvious who I do favor XP)
    Big should have a Purugly, or a Pokemon that can fish/is a fish. No questions.
    Cream should have a rabbit Pokemon lke Buneary. And Cheese looks like a Manaphy/Phione...
    Espio would have a Kelcleon/a ninja-like Pokemon.
    Vector gets a Totodile. Someone to find the computer room with.
    Charmy gets a Beedrill! Or would he get scared of it?
    And Eggman gets Exeggcute. It would be funny.

...The rest, I really don't know. I also think I took waaay too much time on this. XD

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • Lord of the Rings:
    Hmm, I reckon so. That means that Aragorn would probably have a...hmm, I'm thinking a Shifty (he's a Ranger, therefore he must be silent and deadly) and a Arcanine (dunno, it fits).

Gandalf would have a Alakazam, and Saraun (the White) would have a Hypno. Saroman would have a Sableye (mini purple orc anyone?) and a shadow Lugia or some other dark flying dragon thing (Nazgual).

Shiftry doesn't seem to fit Aragorn that well... though Arcanine certainly does. I also Gallade better suits him than it does Legolas. (Why would an archer want to keep a swordsman anyway?) For the record, Arwen would have Gardevoir--besides, it fits, as a Gardevoir would gladly sacrifice itself for a loved one.

I think you have Sauron and Saruman mixed up. It's Sauron who commands the Nazgul, and Saruman who is (or rather, was) the White. Also, Hypno fits Saruman to a T. I also think he'd want to catch a Grumpig, thinking it wears three palantirs on its forehead/belly. Sauron would have to have nine Shadow Lugias to hold all his Ringwraiths.

I think Rapidash would suit Gandalf well. Doesn't it resemble Shadowfax? And Galadriel would have Uxie, who seems to almost be her Pokemon counterpart.

Moving out of Middle Earth, let's talk about some other characters:

Jack Sparrow could also have a Grumpig, due to the ship called the Black Pearl.
    Meta Knight also gets a Gallade. It would make a great training partner. That or Scyther.
    King Dedede gets a Magcargo. He'd think it's Escargoon, and citizens of Dreamland would laugh when the Magcargo Flamethrowers him for whacking it with his hammer.

And now to pick on some Harry Potter characters:
    --Snape gets a Lileep. Say "Lileep" over and over again and soon you'll understand why (if you read the last book, that is).
    --Lupin gets a Darkrai, since it would probably be able to protect him from full moons. He'd want to stay away from Lunatone and Cresselia, likewise.
    --Dumbledore can also have a Moltres--it too looks much like a phoenix.
    --Peeves gets a Misdreavus, since it loves to pull pranks just as much as he does. (However, Nearly Headless Nick would not want to go near one.)
    --Umbridge gets a Skitty. Lots of them in fact. And a Purugly.
    --Ron gets a Rattata, in order to replace Scabbers.
    --Dobby gets a Snorunt, to add to his hat collection.

Last edited:

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Terry Bogard would have an Arcanine. Terry is known as "The Legendary Wolf" while Arcanine is a legendary wolf. Well, technically Arcanine is usually classed as a regular dog, but it's definatly got a wolf's vibe.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • Harry Potter would have a Xatu.

If we're talking about the HP-verse here, I think Professor Trelawney would be the character who would appreciate the unique future-predicting qualities of Xatu the most.

Harry himself would probably have either a Cubone or a Marowak, because of their shared statuses of being Orphans.

Lord Voldemort, with his affinity for snakes, would have either an Arbok or a Seviper. Perhaps Arbok because it is the more fearsome of the two.

Sirius Black seems to be fitted very well by Mightyena. I was originally going to suggest Houndoom, but it seems too demonic. Mightyena on the other hand seems to share his status as a rough, dark outsider.

I'd seen Alakazam mentioned as a Pokemon for Harry, but the ever-studious Psy Pokemon seems more fitting for the equally studious Hermione.

Ho-oh and Moltres seem like obvious suggestions for Dumbledore, but another Fire Pokemon (unquestionably his element of choice) that seems fitting for him is Infernape. Both are chaotic, yet powerful and determined in their own rights.

And for my favorite HP character, Luna Lovegood, I have to suggest the oddball Rotom. Both make little sense, but are surprisingly useful and powerful.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    Mitsuki out of the Full Moon manga would have Chatot cause they like to sing ^_^

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
  • This topic is quite amusing

vs.

LOOOOOOOOLLL!!! FUNNEHH!!!!1!1!1WAN!!1

If a non-Pokemon fiction chara had a Pokemon, what would it be?

Ooh, ooh!! Shuichi would have an adorable, hyper little Skitty!! (Yuki can have a Glalie...))

I didn't know I'd find a Full Moon reference here...

AND DEAN THOMAS SHALL MOST DEFINITELY GET A LUXRAY (as he is good at drawing lions, apparently...)

Rex, Max and Zoey would have Totodile, Cyndaquil and Chikorita respectively. nuu dinosaurs...

Edward Cullen can have a Cressellia because tehy are both sparkly and such...oooooh....and maybe it'd kill him with any luck...

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Uhh leseee

That main girl in Shugo Chara would have...A Clefairy? :3 (there's a reason why i said that...i think)

Tai from Digimon season 1 would have a Charmander. Or a Charmeleon.
    Matt would have a Growlithe. Or a Poochyena.
    Sora would have an umm...Shiny Swablu? OR a Torchic.
    Izzy would own a Ledian. Or a Heracross.
    Mimi would have an ummn...Bulbasaur I guess that's kinda Palmon-ish. Or a Chikorita, since it's wicked cute and stuff. Or Bellossom.
    Joe would own a MUDKIP. lol
    TK would have a Flying, shiny Pikachu^^ Or a Zubat? o.o
    And
    Kari would own a Meowth (oviously).

xD ^^

Back