• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the poster above was a Pokémon, which Pokémon would they be?

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    That name... it is indicative of werewolves. But you don't really fit Mightyena or Zoroark, the closest things we have to that. So I'll choose another canine! Electrike. I choose a younger form because you appear to have a kind of youthful vigor judging from your profile.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • I think that's a Ninetails in your avatar, but I looks a little like a bunny. Eevee can also look a bit like a bunny depending on how it's drawn, and evolves into the Fire type Flareon!

Sirfetch’d

I always say a water Pokemon for you and I am going to again! You are a Ludicolo :0

SetheKing

"Ignore him, for he...Yeah, he's dumb."
    Years
  • Well your name made me think of Watari, who is basically Death Note!Alfred, so I'm gonna say Mr. Mime, which is essentially a butler/housekeeper guy in the anime.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • That thing in your avatar has both red and blue in it. Red is often the color that represents fire, while blue often represents water. Fire and Water... You're a Volcanion!

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    I see you have Erika in you avatar, and you're part of the Grass Type Club. Since Erika uses Bellossom in her Gen 2 party, that is what suits you.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • You have a quote from Mewtwo in your sig. Mewtwo is the clone of Mew. Some (including myself) theorize that Ditto is a failed clone of Mew. So you're that.

Back