• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you changed your gender for a day

healberry

ƒ(x)=databox³ - δ
Years
    • Age 33
    • Moon
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    I dunno, probably not do anything for the day if I looked too girly and too different. Maybe just stay in bed all day. If I absolutely had to leave the house than I would hide myself with one of my fleece jackets or something and wear a hat for the long hair. I guess I would look really tomboyish.

Although I do think it'd be weird going to my school, mainly because I go to an all-boys private school. They wouldn't let me in, and my friends would probably try to hit on me, which is a really really scary thought. o.O;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I've read far too many mangas with a similar premise to this situation...don't know if that makes me wierd or not...0_o

Seeing as I'm poor, I'd probably either spend the night pole-dancing for money, or taking advantage of the total loss of my original identity to go on a theft spree with no possibily of getting caught once my female body disappears.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • I'd probably either spend the night pole-dancing for money, or taking advantage of the total loss of my original identity to go on a theft spree with no possibily of getting caught once my female body disappears.

Same here. XD

That, and just freak out the rest of the day. XD

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    If I were to be a girl for a day, I'd touch myself all over to find all the secrets of the female body.
    =(

Years
  • Hehe... me too. Girls are a mystery and I want to find out why they hide so much. I hate that guy are left to try to figure out what girl like.

Plus, I would like to explore the female body, not in a pervert kind of way, just to explore.

I would never want it to be permanent, girls go through too much pain while giving birth. I'm too much of a coward for that.

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    I would never want it to be permanent, girls go through too much pain while giving birth. I'm too much of a coward for that.
    It's also been rumoured that period pains can be a bit of a ***** too.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I would most likely hide in my room all day. With the friends that I have, that would be the safest choice. x.x And I would try to ignore the changes. I'm not one of those "exploring" type people.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • "Colonel! I... have... breasts!? What is the meaning of this?!"
    "Calm down kohei, it's only for one day"
    "But I have breasts!"
    "Yes, I know you do. And no, you cannot use oppai missiles like in Mazinger Z"
    "(´・ω・`)"

Hence, I would attempt to fire my newly gained assets like a pair of missles.

Either that or do what most of the guys who posted here said they'll do.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I'd hang out with my guy friends and use the guy's restroom [omg >_>;] Otherwise,I'd be the same me :P
    And for the day,I'd be a Kanna fanboy to like,the fullest >DDD

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • I would probably just do the normal thing....only being a girl...It isn't much of a big deal anyway...but jms1989 is right....It's one of the reason Why I love being a guy XD

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'd probobly go around scaring people... OH! I'd put it on video for future generations! ...Just in case there's any more magical possums.

That said, I'd probobly just look at myself. Hehehe. UNLESS i became ugly. Like really ugly. If I looked like the "before" picture on one of those weight loss commericals, then forget it. But it would be a bit wierd looking at ma boobs if I still looked like my normal self. Well, its only for the night, soo.... I might go off stealing stuff like one person mentioned. Hahaha that would be fun!

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • I'd probarly just Hide in my Room, or pretend I'm sleeping, if i looked really differnt, really i can't image what i would look like as a girl, and only go out when everyones Alsleep, or when noone is home. If i still look the same, i would probraly go out and pretend not to notice anything differnt, and i'd watch myself Change back XD, but I'd probraly just hide in my room, like i said earlier.

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
    Years
  • First of all, I'd explore my new body, like many before me have said... Probably a guy thing.

But since I'm very curious about practically anything I don't already know, I'd socialize a lot and find out what girls really talk about, I'd go shopping to see how it's possible that you can spend half a day just to buy a pair of shoes.

And I'd go to the bathroom, to find out why it can take so long.
    Teasing men is also on the list, and trying to get men to do what I want them to do. And I'd try out all kinds of outfits, too.

And hopefully I'd have time to learn how to walk in high heels.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • I would do what I normally do,
    be bored all day.

Play a couple video games on my PS2 and DS.
    Lay on my bed.
    Eat Breakfast.
    Go on PC.
    Listen to "Shipoopi" from family guy over and over.
    Eat Lunch.
    Hang with my siblings.
    Go on PC again.
    Eat Diner.
    Play my DS.
    Go to bed.

My only worry would be having to go to the bathroom.
    As soon as I need to pee, I'll be saying:
    "Oh ****! I don't know how to pee as a girl!"

To tell the truth, I perfer being a guy.

I would try and get "Lucky" untill the day is done. Am I right fellow guys?

Um... No. I would rather avoid getting "Lucky" that day.

Do you mean with yourself?
    Thats sick dude X(
    Though, I really hope you meen that.

Otherwise, I ask the question:

WTF?!

Last edited:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Seeing as I'm poor, I'd probably either spend the night pole-dancing for money, or taking advantage of the total loss of my original identity to go on a theft spree with no possibily of getting caught once my female body disappears.

Win. XD

I would try to explore the female mind.

Back